Tan was Panzer Dunkergelb 1943 (4796)

Brown was Panzer Schokladnbraun (4797)

Gree was Panzer Olivegun 1943 (4798)

The Numbers Correspond to Modelmasters Stock Numbers

Glad to help and thanks for the comment

-Chris

Edited by mustangracer12

[b]WOW !!! That is ONE AWESOME build...

Just look at those tracks and the weathering is JUST OUTSTANDING..

WAY TO GO,mustangracer12.... :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

TREMENDOUSLY STUNNING workmanship...The small detailed work looks

effortless but I would guess it is not.

.The sheer hard work on it shows it is not...

The figurs are BRILLIANTLY done too..KUDOS !!! :smiley-whacky084: [/b]HOLMES :smiley-transport023:

Did that have indivigual track links? I'm deep in the process of building a Dragon kit with those, and it's not been too much fun...although it would have been a lot more fun if the paint hadn't reacted on me! (despite being previously tested, to boot!) It's only my second armor build, and my first build of any sort from Dragon. I don't see too many more on my horizon, luckily I got this one as a gift so I didn't pay for it :)

Did that have indivigual track links? I'm deep in the process of building a Dragon kit with those, and it's not been too much fun...although it would have been a lot more fun if the paint hadn't reacted on me! (despite being previously tested, to boot!) It's only my second armor build, and my first build of any sort from Dragon. I don't see too many more on my horizon, luckily I got this one as a gift so I didn't pay for it :)

Yes it did have individual links. A good tip I have for assembling tracks is gluing them on to the tank with a strand of tape to hold them in place, and I know the experience I have the most trouble with the tracks I even had probelems on this model(It was also my first attempt with individuals very frustrating). also keep trying it all takes practice.

-Chris

Edited by mustangracer12