Hello All,

I will be traveling through Milwaukee on my way to Oshkosh for Airventure 2011 and I will have some time to kill there. I used to head out to Big Bear Military Hobbies on Lincoln Avenue but it seems they have closed. Are there any other good hobby shops in the Milwaukee area? Thanks.

Craig

• 1 year later...

Hello All,

I will be traveling through Milwaukee on my way to Oshkosh for Airventure 2011 and I will have some time to kill there. I used to head out to Big Bear Military Hobbies on Lincoln Avenue but it seems they have closed. Are there any other good hobby shops in the Milwaukee area? Thanks.

Craig

It pains me to say it but Big Bear, which was the best hobby shop ever, closed when the owner passed away a few years ago.

Greenfield News and Hobby is pretty nice, and if you don't mind the rude service, and fighting your way through mounds of garbage than you can try any one of three Happy Hobby stores that are in town. Or at least were when I still lived there a few years ago. Google them for addresses.