2011 Wolfpak Nats Releases

Gents:

Here are the Nats Releases from Wolfpak. They will go on sale Aug. 3, 2011 at the convention and on the website. I will start shipping the ones purchased on the website on Aug. 8, 2011.

Sheet 144-01 B-47E 509th BW, B-47E 100th BW, B-58A Greased Lightening 305th BW and B-58A Pulaski Hustler from the 43rd BW and a B-52H from the 28th BW are the bombers on this sheet. A B-29A from the 581st ARSW is the 50’s era subject. AC-130A’s from the 16th SOS Korat and 415th SOTS Eglin.along with options for two EC-121’s from the 552nd AEWCW at Korat and a C-123K Candlestick aircraft from the Vietnam War round out the sheet.

The first 72nd scale sheet, Mr Bone’s Neighborhood, is 72-047 containing: F-106A from the 95th FIS in markings which has to be one of the nicest schemes for that jet. A RF-84F from the Arkansas ANG, F-105D from the Kansas ANG and a F-100C in markings (VS tail code with Bobcat above) that the Colorado ANG wore prior to deployment to Vietnam. For the Helo guys there is are two options for a grey HH-53C, a HH-60G in gunship grey, yours truly had an orientation flight in this helo and options to build one of three desert camo HH-60G’s from 2002.

The second 72nd scale sheet, is 72-048 containing four subjects tied to Libyan operations. The first and most historical is the Suhkoi Killer AJ-107 of VF-41. Used all the reference material available to come up with what I think are accurate markings for this aircraft. It’s followed by a 1987 CAG jet from the USS Coral Sea with radar site kill markings from Operation Prairie Fire, an EA-18G of VAQ-132 from 2010, a unit involved in Odyssey Dawn along with the 52nd FW commander’s jet from the same campaign. Also on the sheet is an ICAP-III EA-6B VAQ-140 Prowler from Iraqi operations to 2010. The sheet is rounded out by two gunship grey FAC’s from Korea. During the 80’s PACAF FAC(A)’s were painted gunship grey and included is a OV-10A from Osan and and OA-10A from Suwon.

I will post the following sheet in the Props forum since there are no jets on it but here is the description.

The last sheet 72nd sheet is 72-049, Back in Black, This is a special operations sheet containing several unique subjects. There are three WW II aircraft a Mosquito radion relay aircraft, A-26 covert high speed jump ship and a Carpetbagger B-24D. I was fortunate to obtain a color photos and information thanks to the generosity of the historian of the 492nd BG. Two options for a special ops HU-16B from the sixties and a MC-130H Combat Talon II are the next subjects. For the helo guys there are markings for one of two MH-60K’s, a MH-47G and the markings for the two BlackHawk down MH-60L’s. Full markings are provided for Venom and Thunderstruck.

Hope you like them. See you at the Nats.

Mark

Sht144-001ColorInst.jpg

SHT72-047ColorInstructions.jpgSHT72-048ColorInstructions.jpg

Gents:

Sorry no pre-orders. Catch me at the table or order them from the website on Aug. 3, 2011.

A picture of the gunship grey A-10 can be found in Don Logan's first A-10 book.

Mark S.

Man, so many good NATs releases this year. VF-41 MiG killer

SU killer, to be nitpicky, but it's nice to see these markings. I never had a chance to pick up the old Detail and Scale markings for this jet.

Jake

Just an outstanding variety of aircraft! Particularly thrilled to see the RF-84F, OV-10, and operational EA-18G!

For those intrigued by that unique OA-10A in gunship grey, here's a photo I found pretty quickly via Google:

http://f16crewchief.deviantart.com/art/quot-We-Control-Violence-quot-178918463

Thank you very very much, I've been searching all over the google, great catch

Omer ERKMEN

From TURKEY

• 2 weeks later...