I have recently received the Welsh 1/72 A-320 kit. It's very nice. Vac fuselage, resin wings and most everything else. Metal LG, British Airways decals. But I figured I'd ask before posting the in-box photos since I don't see a lot of viewership on such postings. So...I'm just polling the masses here and let me know if you want piccies or not.

Cheers

Fang

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently received the Welsh 1/72 A-320 kit. It's very nice. Vac fuselage, resin wings and most everything else. Metal LG, British Airways decals. But I figured I'd ask before posting the in-box photos since I don't see a lot of viewership on such postings. So...I'm just polling the masses here and let me know if you want piccies or not.

Cheers

Fang

WE want to See PHOTOS ....PLEASE,THANK YOU... :crying2:

Since only 2% responded, I'm not going to post photos.

11 responses to 482 views.

:jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping:That a little harsh don't you think? All your responses were in favor of pictures. Its too bad you base your decision on stats instead the love of the hobby but its your post

Edited by Iron Man

:o Wow! That's just mean. I didn't realise it took so much effort to post a few photos... and that viewership meant so much. I would be of the attitude that if something is helpful for ONE fellow modeller then it's worthwhile posting. For the 2% that are in are interested, here is a photo of the 1:72 A320 that Welsh Models had on their website. It may not be the BA kit but it's something at least and gives you an idea of the model... which looks very sweet!

CLS72-15.jpg

HTH

Vinny :thumbsup:

Edited by Vinny

:o Wow! That's just mean. I didn't realise it took so much effort to post a few photos... and that viewership meant so much. I would be of the attitude that if something is helpful for ONE fellow modeller then it's worthwhile posting. For the 2% that are in are interested, here is a photo of the 1:72 A320 that Welsh Models had on their website. It may not be the BA kit but it's something at least and gives you an idea of the model... which looks very sweet!

CLS72-15.jpg

HTH

Vinny :thumbsup:

Thanks Vinny, looks sweet. They even provide bulkheads nice. Nicely said on your comment.

Edited by Iron Man

Oh dear. Prima Donna much? :wacko:

Agreed x 10,000 :sunrevolves:

Vinny, thanks for the photo. I never seen a 1/72 airliner. Didnt know they made them in this scale.

Well, I've posted pictures in the past and gotten little satisfaction from it, as well as the armchair critiquers who flame the kit. For those of you who are criticizing me personally, get stuffed. I don't owe you anything. I simply wanted to see how much interest there was and it turns out, not much. It's just not worth my time to do it. That's all. Nothing personal about it, not making any great "statement" about this or that. 2% of the looky-loos want photos. Doesn't seem like that much interest to me. The photo from Welsh is just fine. Yup, that's the kit. Surprised no one thought of it sooner.

Have fun dissecting my statements until the sun burns out. Seems to be an ARC trait. I've never been anything but nice and supportive of people on this website, and refrained from saying anything negative to anyone. Odd how the kiddies here can't seem to keep their opinions to themselves and avoid typing the first dumb thing that pops into what little minds they have. But for those who have nothing better to do but critique my personality, grow up and again I say, "Get Stuffed".

Have fun with it. I'm sure you'll all want to jump on and have your say.

With respect VADM, your 'taking my ball and going home' strop is the single most 'kiddy' thing I've seen on these forums. Also, I'm sure adding a single picture would have far less time consuming than the above post.

Anyway, that's it from me. Thanks for the picture Vinny. looks an interesting kit!

Edited by avgass

Well, I've posted pictures in the past and gotten little satisfaction from it, as well as the armchair critiquers who flame the kit. For those of you who are criticizing me personally, get stuffed. I don't owe you anything. I simply wanted to see how much interest there was and it turns out, not much. It's just not worth my time to do it. That's all. Nothing personal about it, not making any great "statement" about this or that. 2% of the looky-loos want photos. Doesn't seem like that much interest to me. The photo from Welsh is just fine. Yup, that's the kit. Surprised no one thought of it sooner.

Have fun dissecting my statements until the sun burns out. Seems to be an ARC trait. I've never been anything but nice and supportive of people on this website, and refrained from saying anything negative to anyone. Odd how the kiddies here can't seem to keep their opinions to themselves and avoid typing the first dumb thing that pops into what little minds they have. But for those who have nothing better to do but critique my personality, grow up and again I say, "Get Stuffed".

Have fun with it. I'm sure you'll all want to jump on and have your say.

It's funny how you do something so childish and than ask people to grow up. A normal person would have asked and posted even if there is just one reply. Now personally, i'd be imbarassed if i were you. Just know that by performing your stunt, you damaged your reputation and that just so you would get some attention. Sad, real sad. As for your statement about commenting without thinking, read your own comment in a few days, or have it read by someone and see how ridiculous it is.

Many thanks to Iron Man for reducing the damage.

P.S.: If people 'flame' the kit, do you see this as a personal attack or something?

Edited by streetstream

Guys, don't be too harsh with VADM, if he feels it's too much hassle to post photos then let it be, it's his post afterall...

I have a pending order with Welsh (1:144 747-100, -200, -300 and 777-300ER) but I think I'll include their A320 kit as well as I've always wanted one. I'll post photos of all kits when I get them (end August I hope).

BTW I've seen it during the Telford show, it's quite chunky, not much used to such big resin engine parts in the airliner modelling stuff.

Regards, Steven

If you flamed that kit surely it'd melt... :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Any ideas on price?

It's on the pricey side, just short of GB£ 100. I have their 737-300 which costs GB£ 66, it's a basic kit but that doesn't reflects in its price :wacko: so I'm still not decided if I want to order the A320 kit which costs 33% more.