I know this has been brought up before, but....

There is a big to do going on with a couple of Japanese manufacturers (Gunze and Tamiya I have heard specifically mentioned) and it has to do with labeling on the cans/bottles of paint/primer etc. Basically, almost all that stuff comes into the US through Long Beach, CA and the wonderful state of CA decided the labels that Tamiya and others have been putting on their bottles didn't have enough "you'll get cancer if you use this" verbiage on it so they weren't being brought into the country until that is resolved, and hence basically the rest of the US until the issue was resolved. Supposedly Tamiya has gotten their labels approved and the issue is resolved. Things should start to show up in shops here in the next month or two and get back to normal soon.

There is a big to do going on with a couple of Japanese manufacturers (Gunze and Tamiya I have heard specifically mentioned) and it has to do with labeling on the cans/bottles of paint/primer etc. Basically, almost all that stuff comes into the US through Long Beach, CA and the wonderful state of CA decided the labels that Tamiya and others have been putting on their bottles didn't have enough "you'll get cancer if you use this" verbiage on it so they weren't being brought into the country until that is resolved, and hence basically the rest of the US until the issue was resolved. Supposedly Tamiya has gotten their labels approved and the issue is resolved. Things should start to show up in shops here in the next month or two and get back to normal soon.

Funny how CA is the authority on all things that cause cancer considering they should fly banner planes around that say, "breathing this air is known by the state of CA to cause cancer." (In L.A. basin that is)

Bought cedar planks for my bbq once, and the "known by the state of CA to cause cancer" was even on those. :rolleyes:

Are you gonna be able to ship with my foot hanging out yur arse, you yankee-dog....

No respect! Trust me folks from the Michigan area....do not trust the ICEE fountains in your area....they are spiked by a smelly weight-lifter that can't stay out of the road, and likes to dive under SUV tires!!

Save the children!!!

Your friend...

Billy, freakin hell, I MEAN JIM!!

Testors tube cement, unless you have poor druggies with plastic bags around, you can always find the GREAT Testors tube cement.

Just bought a couple more tubes today!

I got some off ebay Dave, but next time, I will think about you. It has been a few months since a Tweeker sale and since I have all your sale items, I didnt think about you for glue....LOL!!

-Jim

Do you still chew tobaccee with that mouth. Got some about a week ago when I first posted the thread, polar bear rapist!

Or I would have gotten your bottle.....BTW, the book is really great! You were right. Of course yours was probably better, but my wife did not have to read mine to me!

-Jim

Well, Sean works for ICEE, and he has to have his wife read the posts to him, cause there is not enough pictures. Hence the Polar Bear Rapist who can't read......

This is the same reason that Smokey the Bear has gone into hiding....

I am having this thought of the scene from Super Troopers!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

-Jim