1/72 Tupolev Tu-22M3 "Backfire" by Trumpeter

36 minutes ago, mario krijan said:

Fantastic work through all of the years!!!

My humblest thanks for following this, Mario. I appreciate your patience!

This has taken way too long. I mean think about it, our kids have grown so big during the years and we've even got our second ones while this build has been in progress! 

1 hour ago, janman said:

My humblest thanks for following this, Mario. I appreciate your patience! 

This has taken way too long. I mean think about it, our kids have grown so big during the years and we've even got our second ones while this build has been in progress! 

You saw everything, i just compile plastic boxes from IKEA, where i store started projects!!! Family is on first spot!!

I can finally get to say: "It's finished".

kz9pLqw.jpg

It was supposed to be sunny today so I had a plan to get photos in a good natural light. Unfortunately fog from the sea ruined my plans, at least partially. I'm not fully happy with those photos so I'll try to get better ones tomorrow. 

haha had to tease you :D

I once saw a post, I think it was on britmodeller, where a guy put a model outside in hoping to achieve a realistic weathering and sort of as an experiment...

well the test showed that the model weathered as model and not as a real aircraft - decals flaked off, small parts fell apart, heat did its thing to the plastic,...