Our doggie is gone. We left her with friends and went to comic con Wednesday- she began to pant uncontrollably. They took her to the vet, and we got her into the emergency vet hospital. Marc took the first train home in the morning, I came home the next day. Dyna developed a devastating case of pneumonia that spread unchecked. We did all we could, but we had to let her go.

Dynamite_Obit.jpg

Sorry for you all !!

I lost my dog 4 weeks ago and so I know where go through .It was a 15 year old German Shepherd girl named Jenny.

Its like losing a family member.

R.I.P. Dynamite, and I hope your pain will end soon.

Greetings from Germany

Dynamite looked like a real sweetheart! So sorry for your loss! We have a 12 year old Dalmation, and we are fearing for "the day". Pets are a huge part of the family, and it's heartbreaking to lose them. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family, Chuck.

Chuck...So so sorry to hear about this devaatating news. It's so horrible when something like this happens so quickly. My condolences on the loss of your beloved dog, Dynamite. May she rest easy...at the Rainbow Bridge.