Well, i decided to put aside the props and adventure myself with jets, so i choose the 1/48 hasegawa F-4E Phantom built OOB except for the cockpit photoecth as always in my models and for the data decals, i hope you guys will enjoy it

_DSC4639.jpg

_DSC4639.jpg

_MG_0849.jpg

_DSC4660.jpg

_MG_0855.jpg

_MG_0854.jpg

_MG_0846.jpg

_DSC4675.jpg

_DSC4680.jpg

_DSC4683.jpg

Wonderful, much better paint job then I have EVER done. Only one thing you need to watch for. THe red turbine stripe is too far back. It should be closer to the beginning of the flaps rather then the tail end.

But even with that minor issue you have a GREAT build there!!!!!

Hey Phantom you are right, i guided my self by looking at the decals drawings, and never thought using a real plane picture, well a think is too late to fix it, so i will leave with it :lol: thanks for the critic, every day we learn something new,

Edited by jorge Oppenheimer

Very nice painting and the pics are very nice too.

How did you manage to get such nice pictures ? I am just curious cos' I am very bad at taking model pictures... You got a a shiny surface and some cloth behind, but where is your light ?

Thanks

ok guys for all of you who are interested in photography and not the models, jajajajaja in this link from my past topic about my corsair, on page 2 you will find a drawing of how i setup my pictures, and to all, thanks for your kind words

corsair link here in ARC

Edited by jorge Oppenheimer

Beautiful, Jorge! The paint looks great, decals are very nice. It's a beautiful aircraft.

I had flashbacks from my RF-4C done up in the same SEA camo and full stencils.

:cheers:

Justin

Like everyone else said, your painting is exceptional! SEA camo is not easy, and you did great! I also love how the stenciling breaks up the finish. I'm not much of a phantom guy. How often did they use full stencils?

i only use Model Master paints, always faded with white for grays and tan and yellow and white for green, so they look burned by the sun, and a light coat of the color right out of the bottle for the paneling, and always Alclad2 for the metal parts

What an absolute stunner, great contrast and weathering on the SEA Camouflage, although I would have given it a misting of Tamiya "Smoke" to tone down the White stenciling. The seat and cockpit details are just..... well perfect.

Jorge, it's all been said. I can only echo all the others, and say "THANK YOU!". This is a very fine build of a warhorse that I had the pleasure to serve beside and still think it's one of the finest to ever cut a split the air.