1/72 F/A-18F Super Hornet "VFA-154 Black Knights CAG"

8.40 would be a good deal, however this was a limited edition boxing from a few years ago. Because Lucky Model shows it as "Available" and not "In Stock" I'd be willing to be that they can't actually get it for you either.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

Hoops

Also note the product description saying it's missing the canopy (sprue L). I believe this was part of LuckyModel sale selling some odds'n'ends, where they specifically noted the kits were so cheap because they were missing some parts.

If you're after "F" Super Hornet, why not get the Diamondbacks? LuckyModel has the 2-in-1 boxing in stock for $39.99, which I think is a really good deal! CLICKY!

An even better deal is at Sprue Brothers:

http://store.spruebrothers.com/172-hasegawa-f-18f-fa-18f-hornet-548-p6262.aspx

The white box kit for 15.49. You can't beat that.

Hoops

Ah... yes... except that shipping from US to the Philipines costs more than the kit itself. By contrast, shipping from LuckyModel to Philipines will only cost around US $10. So, the option is: 1) get E18 from Sprue Brothers for US $34 incl P&H, or 2) get 2x E18 with FANTASTIC decals from LuckyModel for US $50 incl P&H. Personally, I'd go for 2nd option. :whistle:

I think it's standard Hasegawa. But then again, I'm at work at the moment, so can't check mine. I know the Hasegawa decals are quite thick, but you can always use something like Tamiya Mark Fit. I built an E18 Diamondback a little while back, and found the decal's thickness was not a big issue at all. If you want, check out the pics HERE.

I then used the spare Bounty Hunters decals that came with the E18 on an F-15D (what-if), again no issue with the decal thickness. Pics HERE