Revell Boeing 767-300 *Finished*

Hey guys,

Here's my latest completed model. It's the Revell 767-300 in 144 scale built as a DHL 767-3JHF. It's a simple kit which goes together without any problems to make a nice model. I added resin winglets from Contrails and the decals are digital silk from Draw Decals. These decals went down well but proved a challenge to sit down around the nose. The Draw Decal instructions state that the aircraft does not have corogard on the wings and horizontal stabilisers but checking references of the real thing showed the contrary.

I really like the colours on this bird but it was a bit of a pain to photograph because of its size.

Thanks for looking and happy modelling!

Vinny :thumbsup:

DHL767-00.jpg

DHL767-01.jpg

DHL767-04.jpg

DHL767-05.jpg

DHL767-02.jpg

DHL767-03.jpg

Very nice indeed! Love that paint scheme.

Looks great Vinny! I wish I could get my hands on one or 2 of these kits! They look lke a great build! :thumbsup:

Actually the Zvezda kit is more accurate overall. Not necessarily easier to build, but definitely more accurate in several key areas.

J

@Kikiferret: I used a decal for the corogard on the wings... it saves a bit of time masking etc. I think it was made be Flightpath. Chris is correct about the Xtracolor corogard paint. I have used it before and it does give a nice effect... but if I have a decal is the stash then I'll always go for the lazy way :whistle:

Cheers!

Vinny :thumbsup: