EZ Masks web site gone?

Holmes, yes, that is the company. Mid Tenn Hobbies also has their products.

peebeep, I'm looking for canopy masks. It appears Ad Astra focuses on insignia and such. But thanks for the link!

Stacey

Holmes, yes, that is the company. Mid Tenn Hobbies also has their products.

peebeep, I'm looking for canopy masks. It appears Ad Astra focuses on insignia and such. But thanks for the link!

Stacey

Stacey ,

You are welcome....now you can use it again ! :thumbsup:

Sadly, EZ Masks is no more. I used to get masks from them thrue another ARC member as they had better fitting masks and a larger selection. Gonna suck with them around now.

Do you know what happened?

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, EZ Masks is no more. I used to get masks from them thrue another ARC member as they had better fitting masks and a larger selection. Gonna suck with them around now.

Someone gave you bad info. E-Z Masks is alive and well and doing business!

The website is down because they are making some changes that have taken much longer than expected. As usual with some projects, what was supposed to take 24-48 hours is now into the second week.

I talked to Chris at E-Z by phone today about an order, and the only thing he's concerned with is getting the website done and back online. Business is great and orders are being accepted.

HTH

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

I tried entering EZ Masks into the web browser and found a back door link to the old EZ Masks website.

http://hedgehoghollow.com/buzz/cdn_model_companies.html#EZMasks

flyingfortress - I checked the listings and I can't see anything for 1:72 AC-119.

I have no idea when the new EZ Masks website will be up and running.

Mike