Baracuda Mustang decals

On another forum had come acroos, Baracuda decals for Mustang 132,1/48 and 1/72, Why in earth they make some strange sign for Yeager's mustang?

Amorous len III ??? ***... any idea by any1 why is this so?

I plan to build Yeager's mustang Glenn III in 1/48 but I'm missing decals for it, ( have for I and II, III is missing )

Wondered about the same, but when checking my ref's, Yeagers last P-51D is 44-14888, B6-Y. The extra letters needed to complete the correct name is included, so I can only guess that this may reflect a time period just before the name was completed.

Glamourus Glen I and II where both P-51B's BTW.

The current Mrs. Yeager is, to put it nicely, a money-grubbing gold digger on major steroids. She's tried to trademark and copyright every single thing that is in any way remotely connected with Gen. Yeager and his military career. She's alienated Yeager's children, friends, etc. But apparently she's hot, so Yeager himself doesn't seem to care.

On another forum had come acroos, Baracuda decals for Mustang 132,1/48 and 1/72, Why in earth they make some strange sign for Yeager's mustang?

Amorous len III ??? ***... any idea by any1 why is this so?

I plan to build Yeager's mustang Glenn III in 1/48 but I'm missing decals for it, ( have for I and II, III is missing )

This fictional aircraft is actually flown by a fictional pilot Captain Reager, so has nothing to do with Yeager's aircraft, honest ;)