F-16D Hellenic Air Force

Lorebor,

Hello and WELCOME TO ARC...

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

The workmanship on this BEAUTY is just OUT OF THIS WORLD.

The last photo in your post is JUST EXQUISITE and the detailing on it just SUPERB.

The painting and the weathering is PERFECTION.... :banana::banana:

Edited by HOLMES

Thats interesting. How much did this project cost you? Hasegawa released a kit a few years ago that had the conformal tanks and Hellenic Air Force decals included. Did you use a straight Haseg F-16D then add everything to it or did you use the F-16D MLU Hellenic kit?

Hi everybody, this is my last model: it's an Hasegawa F-16 with CMK conformal tanks, Aires cockpit and exhaust, Tamiya HARM...

IMG_4733-2.jpg

IMG_4734-3.jpg

IMG_4737-1.jpg

IMG_4743-7.jpg

Scarico.jpg

IMG_4742-6.jpg

Missili.jpg

Immagine8.jpg

Serbatoio.jpg

IMG_4747-11.jpg

Thats interesting. How much did this project cost you? Hasegawa released a kit a few years ago that had the conformal tanks and Hellenic Air Force decals included. Did you use a straight Haseg F-16D then add everything to it or did you use the F-16D MLU Hellenic kit?

It actually didn't cost me a lot of money, since it was a gift (the kit and most of the aftermarket...). I used the F-16D (Block 52 Plus) Hellenic kit; the CFT's were changed with the CMK ones, since the Hasegawa resin parts were warped and poorly moulded (the dorsal spine was 3mm short and had to be completely rescribed...). The Tamiya parts (missiles, wheels, gear doors) were used in favour of their greater accuracy.

Bye!

• 2 weeks later...