More Nationals Pictures

:jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: Wow. All I can say. Just some incredible models. No Ospreys I see. Not all that many helicopters really. Some of those dioramas are just insane. Great job to all those who entered. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

whats the thing that looks like carpet?

Actually, that is my entry in the Humor category. It is a Carpet Monster Trophy (like a deer head, etc).

There are 4 pieces buried in the chunk and a quiz is listed to locate and identify them (the other 4 pictures are where they are hidden).

Also, just posted up another couple hundred pics in the 2nd thread including some sprue shots from the Vendors area.

Hi Phil,

I tried to look at your links but I kept getting a "Stack overflow at line0" error :(

I guess my steam powered machine just can't cope with the amount of pics. <_<

:rolleyes:

Hope you enjoyed the show and topped up your stashes :D .

:cheers:

Just checked and they are loading up fine for me so not sure the issue.

Just added a few more to the first album and think I am done shooting for the show.

And yes, the stash shelves are going to complain a little more after I add to them.

Did do pretty good in the raffle, paid $10 and won the Tamiya 32nd Spit the first day (which I promptly sold off to someone for more spending money) and on the second day I won a Dragon 1/144th Tornado (which went in the box for the Troops) and a Badger Universal 360 Airbrush kit. Anyone need an airbrush?

Actually, that is my entry in the Humor category. It is a Carpet Monster Trophy (like a deer head, etc).

There are 4 pieces buried in the chunk and a quiz is listed to locate and identify them (the other 4 pictures are where they are hidden).

Also, just posted up another couple hundred pics in the 2nd thread including some sprue shots from the Vendors area.

Bravo Philp!

Gave me a good chuckle and cheers on the creativity!

I've shot several hundred pics so far, but this POS computer doesn't like to download from an SD card. I'll have to wait until I get home to get them all properly downloaded and sorted. Sitting in the lobby waiting for the awards banquet to start. This hotel apparently thinks it's still 2001..WiFi is free in the lobby, but 10 bucks a day in th/e room!

The only real new things I saw (in my area of interest anyway) were the new Eduard 1/72 F6F-3 (all the parts to do a -5 are included as well.) They were selling the Profi-Pack versions with PE and canopy masks for $19.00 each. I bought 2..they had three or four dozen, and all were gone by the end of day 2.

Also, Revell brought test shots of their forthcoming 1/48 Ventura. I know this one's been the subject of much anticipation, so here are some pics..

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1499.jpg

This is a build up of the actual kit..

100_1169.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1501.jpg

Been a fun week, but we're bushed! Not really looking forward to an 11-hour drive home tomorrow.

SN

Edited by Steve N