New Ace Combat Trailer Released Today

I really hope they make it more about the actual game than the weak sauce melodramatic story that has been apart of the last few games I played in the series.

Why do they do that? Who told them FIGHTER PILOTS were a bunch of melancholy poets and spazzes?

I'm sure the story will still suck but what it will have that none of the other Playstation ACs have had will be an online multiplayer. If they do that right then you could literally play this game endlessly. If they do it wrong then it's going to be just another casual enjoyment game.

Well, I see the Cobra Maneuver makes an appearance in the trailer, of course. ;~)

Pretty amazing looking game. I've got all of them except the one that was just for the XBOX (AC6?) but this one might just move me to buy a new game console.

Its verry pretty but i just wish someone would take the Janes USAF,F-18 and F-15 and just make it look this good and it would be the best games ever as the feel and realistic gameplay is awesome they are just laking graphic

Its verry pretty but i just wish someone would take the Janes USAF,F-18 and F-15 and just make it look this good and it would be the best games ever as the feel and realistic gameplay is awesome they are just laking graphic

f-15 was great, couldn't get into usaf quite the same though. wish they would redo something of that quality again...maybe even an edition for mac...

Funny thing is they launched their first trailer about this time last year, cause it was supposed to launch back in February.

I'm not sure Bandai Namco ever announced a release date in that time frame ...

They didn't seem to announce a firm date until leading into this past E3 ...

If anyone's interested, here's the Official Japanese Ace Combat site ...

>>> Clicky <<<

Gregg