Came home from work and saw this parked outside

The boat behind it looks to be a 32ft fountain sport fishing boat "belongs to the yacht". To bad I do not have a better camera "yet"

The fountain alone was cool looking in all white, even the engines.

The yacht is 164ft, pretty darn big to be sitting out side here, I am guessing they chanced it with the higher tide.

Img_A1.jpg

Img_a2.jpg

Better picture of it here.

http://www.trinityyachts.com/T053/t053l.jpg

PDF of the floor plan.

http://www.trinityyachts.com/T053/T053GA.pdf

Edited by Wayne S

now if it were a sail boat I'd be all sort of excited.

Still nice for a stink boat.

now i haven't hear Stink pot in a log time ... Actually 10 year since i left my sailing life in the Caribbean to come back to the real world where here you have a BIG sail boat when its over 26ft

But ive seen bigger. there was one called StarShip that had dual jet driven engines and a Bell chopper on the back

• 2 weeks later...

now i haven't hear Stink pot in a log time ... Actually 10 year since i left my sailing life in the Caribbean to come back to the real world where here you have a BIG sail boat when its over 26ft

But ive seen bigger. there was one called StarShip that had dual jet driven engines and a Bell chopper on the back

Not sure if the stuff out there now, will be here tomorrow, there is a few yachts outside my house now, one is a pretty darn big sailing yacht. If it is there tomorrow, will try to get some pictures if I have the time.

With the storm coming, not sure if they are parking here to try and make it through the storm, or parking here from coming up the coast then sleeping here to head north.

Ship, gentlemen. It is a ship. Boats have oars or sails.

George, out.........

Watched an episode of "After the Catch" last night on the PVR, and they had the captain of the USS Chaffee as a guest at the table with the crab boat skippers. Someone (maybe Mike Rowe) asked what the difference was between a ship and a boat. Someone replied if you can land a chopper on one, its a ship.

Saw a 27 footer out at Coal Harbour yesterday. It's a wonder how anyone has that kind of money to blow on one of those things. Even if I won the full Lotto Max jackpot prize, I wouldn't be buying one of those. Sorry. I'll bank $48 Mill use 2 million. and live off the interest. :jaw-dropping:

It's a wonder how anyone has that kind of money to blow on one of those things.

There are a *lot* of people out there with a *lot* of money. You'd be amazed. My mother is a financial planner, and some of her clients with many, many millions (tens of millions in some cases) are people driving around in 10 year old cars and shopping at Wal-Mart. You'd never know. And she lives in a very rural area that's not what you'd call economically advantaged in any way.