National Guard F-100s have landed!

UPS delivered these a few hours ago. They look pretty good; and would look great on your SEA-camouflage Hun kits. Unfortunately a combination of delays in the delivery of instruction sheets and a change in my vacation plans means that I probably will not be able to start shipping these until late August. They will be well worth the wait, though! You can sign up for my mailing list (at www.caracalmodels.com) if you'd like to be informed when I start shipping them.

hun1.jpg

hun2.jpg

hun3.jpg

1/72 will be coming eventually as soon as I find a printing solution that makes sense.

You could look at getting Fantasy Printshop to print them like WolfPack do - they tend to work in smaller quantities??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your interest in this sheet, it's been selling exceptionally well! I shipped most of the orders placed so far(I can only ship twice a week), and all current orders should have gone out by tomorrow. The first online reviews should start appearing next week.

The success of this sheet so far means that the second and third ANG F-100 sheets are a "go". I will announce the release date soon.

I am trying to order the new F-100 ANG sheet. I went to the site and hit the "add to cart" button and nothing happens. Can you help me make this order.

Thank You

Terrence

NEVERMIND!!!! I got to work from my phone!!!

Cant wait for the '72 scale version. I'll be buying 2 of those also.

Edited by tsculton

Thank you all for your interest in this sheet, it's been selling exceptionally well! I shipped most of the orders placed so far(I can only ship twice a week), and all current orders should have gone out by tomorrow. The first online reviews should start appearing next week.

The success of this sheet so far means that the second and third ANG F-100 sheets are a "go". I will announce the release date soon.

Glad to hear they are selling well! I can't wait to get the sheets I just ordered and I look forward to ordering the next two sheets as well!

Corey

They are awesome,it has to be the best and most accurate stenciling for a SEA camo Hun that I have seen on a decal sheet.I plan on getting all of the Hun sheets Caracal will kick out!I did notice Kursad said in another thread something about F-4's,after my vacation,expect some Indiana F-4 pics being sent!

• 2 weeks later...

Are any of you building a Monogram or Trumpeter F-100 with these decals? Please share your finished work or work-in-progress threads here; I am looking for some builds for a new gallery on my site. If your model photos are chosen, you can get a $5 discount toward your next Caracal Models purchase.

Another review at Cybermodeler today. Hopefully there will be another one at ARC soon..right, Ben?

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/decals/caracal/decal_caracal_48003.shtml

Sorry for the delay! We've been working a lot of weekends lately to make a deadline. I just sent M2 a review of CAM's excellent T-Birds Hun decals and I'll try to get the review for your Hun sheet out tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

In the meantime:

Guys, buy these decals! Kursad did a great job on them! :thumbsup:

Ben