F-16 Arctic Aggressor. Tamiya 1/48

Absolutely stunning. Can't say anymore than that. Hehe your photo shop image has a give away in it. You can see the heat haze from the exaust of whatever you removed from the original image. Sorry just had to say that. If you had put a pilot in your model then put that image, it would look 100% realistic.

Good work my friend.

Very nice model, very nice details. The tubing and wiring on the main gear looks great!

They do keep them inside all the time however (except when flying of course), and having seen this aircraft in real several times during a two week stay at Eielson last April, I can tell you the weathering on your model is over the top.

Don't get me wrong: your weathering techniques are awesome!

Wow. Absolutely amazing Diego! Can you tell us your painting steps (e.g. do you use prehading, postshading, how you got the tonal variation etc), or if you use filters after the colors? There are so many fabulous things going with the colors and the streaks, and I can't get my head around it. Incredible job.