I was robbed last Saturday

Well title says all

All related with the so called Mara Salvatrucha gang at least by three 15-17 yo boys (well I saw only 2) in our family farm. The two I saw armed one with a small 25-32 cal automatic and the other with a museum piece Lugger 9mm after they saw me took out the guns and searched me both of them about 1.55-1.60 m no tatoos skiny about 100-110 pounds each asked me for the money (we pay weekly) and searches me taking my wallet but not finding my own gun a Jericho 9 mm at my back side hidden betwen my shirt and pants (at that point I realiaze I'll not opposed them for a while because I can took one easely but no with one gun in front of my head and another at my back, so I have to wait.....

One of them already made action to the gun the 25-32 cal so I thought this one has no bullets, but I need to be sure) , They start to look inside my truck a Ford Ranger only to find my extra 2 magazines and asked me about the gun and I answer them I forgoted at home and asked for the car keys and I gave then the extra key they made me call my mother who is 70 to open the house, She opened the house and searched for the people inside and there also the wife of the head of the farm and a 15 yo girl their daugther, asked again by the money I answer them the same initial story I have no money other than the amount inside my wallet about $ 30 because I need to pick up the weekly milk production payment and I need to go to relieve it , then I hold hands with my Mom and the women and start to prayafterwards I asked for a botlle of water took a slip and pass the bottle to my mother who almost draked all (a 1 litter bottle) andI lace may boots then the day workers about 6 of them who were for detailed task returned and began to sit at the entrance of the farm house and they noticed got really nervous.

At this point I was treatened to be kill or at least receive a shoot one gun in my back and another at my forehead about 4 or 5 times, then they asked Lupita how old she was? She answer 15 and I started to wonder if they try to **** her, her motherĀ“ll jump one and then I go for the otherbut wait and patience best path. After our workers started to talk and more people arrived maybe they got worry and sudently they ran away and after 10-15 seconds I tryed to get up with gun at hand but wasnt allowed by the already mentioned women

So I was sure one of them has no bullets and the other never lock or made action with the Lugger so maybe they were out of bullets or mayber not , but what to do only to look well for the cloathing and then I went to the nearest police detchment and an search opperation was assembled but no able to find them, so right now I really dont know what will do in the next furure other than to be with all the trust in Good

Armando

Edited by RAGATIGER

A bad state of affairs my friend.

You probably did the right thing by doing nothing, thats hard to say and was no doubt harder for you.

Did you really want to gamble he had no bullets?

If it had have gone further especially the way they were asking about the girls then you would have probably had to take it further. I am glad you did not have to and that you are still with us.

Julien

It's unfortunate that the Gangs run a muck there in Central America,it's like the wild west, I've lost a Brother-in-law,his son,had another threatened by phone to make monthly deposits to a bank account, otherwise he and his extended family would be killed, Sister-in-laws store threatened with extortion so she closed it,a Nephew missing,just recently a Father and Son were gunned down in there car for an unknown reason, the Father had ran for a political office in the past,they are not sure it was related to that.

But I will definitely think twice about going down there again.

I'm glad you made it through that with out injury, as least physical injury.

Curt

Wow Aramondo !

I'm so happy you and yours got through the ordeal physically unharmed ...

You probably did the right thing in being patient ... There's always that unknown element we don't account for ...

Take care ...

-Gregg

Armando:

Quite the story! You did the right thing. Still exploring a move to Canada?

Al Davis

Hi Al}

Well we stared the legal inmigration process qite a while ago (1st thing is to complete english certification done late January) and look for a legal inmigration representative here in El Salvador we sign the contract early in July and now after looking for all the legal documentacion they are with a certified translator hopefully we'll present all the documentation this week or early next , all for skilled worker visa

BUT after what happen last saturday so 1st thing this Monday was to go and start my document replacement ID, driver licence, car registration, tax card, cel phone (also lost all numbers) up here already done still pending gun licence & use permition, iron cattle licence

By phone I block savins account, check account and ebanc card same saturday

Well I was advised same Saturday to applied to a special program as refugee and to start my country is included in the short list so I was expected to be in Canada by summer 2012 and maybe the time will be shorter, here the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca...e-apply-who.asp

Right now what to do is any time I go there IĀ“ll be with police protection and to start looking for an armed guard for the ffarm........... really I was very happy with what we're doing right now and also the milk production is increasing, anyway IĀ“ll also have to go to the milk cattle union I'm not the first and certanlly not the last to be threatened

Edited by RAGATIGER

A bad state of affairs my friend.

You probably did the right thing by doing nothing, thats hard to say and was no doubt harder for you.

Did you really want to gamble he had no bullets?

If it had have gone further especially the way they were asking about the girls then you would have probably had to take it further. I am glad you did not have to and that you are still with us.

Julien

Well Julien

I remmember my drill gunnery saying be sure, always be sure and rememember it's your life, so when shoots start you duck, then look carefully consider your options if you alone better run (no one can outrun a bullet) and then aim and shot to kill always twice never once you can miss 1st bullet............................... lets say that I consider myself a pretty good shoter better with handgusns than rifle but the sound of an automatic handgun when action it's really unpleasant but here the cold thinking was right look and watch carefully I was really sure the 25-32 cal was unloaded because was locked about 4-5 times and no bullet came out so no bullet on the magazine or no magazine but not about the Lugger this is a really special kind of weapon uses a 9mm but not parabellum but LUGGER kind one of my friends used tho have couple of those (one with FallschirmjƔger eagle) and they were prone to fail because of the coil and also for the ammo they were old so I never saw or eared that to be locked at one point

I was sure they got nothing than bluff guns and I got one at my back with 14 rounds but....... also as a christian I believe in angels so they grab me and I'm about 180 m and close to 90 kg and they stoped me

The 15 yo girl ther the daugther of our supervisor and IĀ“m sure her mother and mine mother will oppose at that point but until that happen our best option was to wait, either case letĀ“s say I was lucky I didnĀ“t know there was a third teemster outside the house but certanlly I can say one of the longest 90 minutes of life

Armando

ht

Edited by RAGATIGER

Mierda armando al leer tu recoleccion me bajo la sangre!

Coming from a Latin American country as well I have had my share of muggings but never anything so terrifying.

I still sleep with a "Lengua de mime" or Gnat tongue (Dominican home made 20" stiletto) in my night drawer and a Heirloom Machete (My father in-law's) next to my bed.

Right now my parents are still living back in the Island and i still get nervous thinking about them alone even thought they live in a relatively safe neighborhood, and have 3 Rottweilers living in the house with them.

I'm glad your ok and I commend you for keeping your cool.

I know your thinking right now of a hundred ways you could have acted differently to save the day, but I believe that how you acted was the best way, you and your family are safe and that whatĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s important.

Armando That was quite an ordeal for you and your family...

I am glad that you are all okay.

HOLMES

Well I normally go with my mother and ocationaly with my wife and kids but after that they'll stay at home

Maybe for my wife was more frightening her father was a militay judge killed during the war in any case I lost the peace at the farm

Armando

I am glad to hear that no one was injured during your terrible ordeal. Hindsight shows that you definately did the right thing. It is really difficult to decide at the time what course of action that you should take.

Darwin