Arvus lighter scratchbuild in 1/20 scale

Hey guys. Not sure if there is a lot of interest for this here. But here goes anyway. I have been working on a project of scaling up a Warhammer design for the last few weeks.

The original resin kit is in 28mm scale(But looks a bit smaller than that), and i wanted a bigger one so i decided to make one of my own in a larger scale.

I have a lot of 1/20 figures, so i went with that. The original forgeworld kit is about the size of a can of coke for a comparison.

To begin with i went with "found" plumbing parts for the engines, but realised i should use guttering tube to hide the lighting cables in.

I am not sure as to the rules here for posting multiple images, so i will keep the images per post down. In this post will be the first 10 images. I will update the posts as soon as i can(With the 10 images per post cap it will take a while). I have a lot of WIP images so far(I am nearly finished the craft), but i would like to post them all as a complete pictorial log of the entire build.

If you want to see more, just let me know(I will know if i don't get any replies, no-one's interested, lol!).

Here are the first 10 images. Comments welcomed.

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

Edited by Barry Murray

I have a txt file with all the links in it. I am posting from that. I can't really tell what pics are what. It has to be said every time i did an update(I have been at work on this for a month), i included detail pics and a full turnaround. I feel it's the only way to get the flavour.

So are you on dialup? The page loads in about four of five seconds for me...

If no-one wants to see how i got on with each days progress, i can just post pics of where i am as of yesterday.

Comments welcomed on that. As i said in the first post, if no-one wants to see the pics, that's cool.

Here are ten more images.

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg