Tony H is beyond phantom approved

I have forgotten how many trades I have had with Tony of the years. Todays was beyond over the top. We met at the secret spot, money goes to Tony, I get kits, decals, resin and two things that are SO cool I am not going to tell you what they are because you guys will get too jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont have a Tony H....................

-Jim

Disclaimer: Tony H is a registered trademark of the country of Canada. All rights and trademarks of Tony H are subject to the laws and trademarks of the fine people of Canada and may not be shared with other countries to gain the respect and progression of their culture and religion. You can view the additional laws and regulations concerning Tony H at the Tony H website, www.TonyHisacitizenofCanada.com.

-Jim

Disclaimer: Tony H is a registered trademark of the country of Canada. All rights and trademarks of Tony H are subject to the laws and trademarks of the fine people of Canada and may not be shared with other countries to gain the respect and progression of their culture and religion. You can view the additional laws and regulations concerning Tony H at the Tony H website, www.TonyHisacitizenofCanada.com.

:rofl:

-Jim

Thanks you for the post.