Forum address

Steve, what is newest on this issue? I am trying to find a thread, but because the search is back to a non working condition, and because of the new address, i cannot search on google... :deadhorse1:

Btw, on old version of the forum, there was an option to look only at the threads made by a certain member. Now there is only option of looking at the posts made by a member. And even that doesn't work, as it does not display all the posts, and post them in random order.

I've been in contact with both Invision Poewer Bboard (makers of the forum program) and my hosting company and the issue appears to be somewhere among the forum settings. When Invision moved the forums to the new server, they did not get the settings for the doamin name correct......which could be because the forum domain name was not yet moved to the new server.

I have re-sent my request to Invision's support desk with renewed hopes they can resolve this issue.

As for searching for a thread by a cewrtain member.....it appears Invision has changed that ability for some unknown reason.....it seems to be a step backward in my opinion......but they didn't ask my input when they did the last upgrade. It seems to me from my experience that some (majority?) programers seem to put little thought into the user when they modify programs.

I'm still "dancing" with the Invision support people ion this issue. I just opened the third trouble ticket regardingn this issue. Their help so far has not proven to be all that helpful....but I'll keep trying until it is resolved.