Racing car model forums?

So I'm wholly addicted to this site and am just wondering what are some good Race Car modeling forums so that I may get just as addicted to them. I'm starting to get more and more car models and I want to look at more and more builds of them as well.

I know I've been told of a few before but I ignored them for fear I would start spending way too much time on all these forums. Now I've embraced the fact I will spend too much time on them. lol

K

A good one I hang out at if you are a fan of Indycar and/or F-1 is:

Open Wheel Racing Modeling

http://mb2501.proboards.com/index.cgi?

There are A LOT of good open wheel racing builds at this site with the emphasis on Indy and F-1. You get access to some of the resin kits that not too many people know about and tips on how to do them. Plus there is also a section with images of some nice diecast conversions as well. And if you need inspiration to build some of the old Indycar models, head to Indycals.net for some high quality markings to bring new life to older kits.

The model cars magazine site Bugfan linked to is a good all around car model site and it has a good number of race car builders. Scale auto isn't a bad site, although the changes adopted a few years ago caused me to lose interest in the site and I rarely visit it anymore. Both sites have some exceptional modelers.