Anyone else have a workshop buddy?

This is my workshop buddy.

5928778638_5347bf205a_z.jpg

6098738022_50d8745cb6_z.jpg

Her name is Zelda, and she's 2 1/2. We got her from the local Basset Rescue back in May. She has taken to following me everywhere, and she loves laying in my workshop while I'm down there. I even brought down a pillow for her to lay on while she sleeps. I do all of my spray painting in a different room, but I will still find the occasional hair. But for me the company is worth it.

I was just wondering if anyone else out there has a workshop buddy of their own.

-Dave

I have two. My 9 year old Queensland heeler, Taylor, who guards the door and my year old yellow lab, Toby. Toby has to lay under the desk and on my feet every time.

100_6277.jpg

100_6278.jpg

Dave Fassett

Edited by Bulldog 09

This is Missy. She's my 10 year old Border Collie. She's almost always under my desk when i'm in there. Her dog hair gets everywhere. We call her the Ninja. At night you can't see or hear her. She just sneaks up on you. Yep, you're dead.

Currentbench8.jpg

Cuurentbench7.jpg

And this is Clyde. He's 2 y/o and part Border Collie and the rest....who knows. He's the typical younger brother to Missy. He picks fights (playing of course) and generally annoys her. We call him Commando. When he gets excited, he crawls on his belly. He doesn't spend much time near my desk. Unless he's coming to get Missy.

IMG_0058.jpg

Currentbench4.jpg

My buddy is a JRT. This is my old setup from about 4 years ago. My buddy loves to sit under the desk right by my feet. I had to pull the chair out to get a shot of him under there. He still does the same thing under my newer setup. I have to keep looking down so I don't kick or step on him.

DSC_7702.jpg

Here he is again trying to sneek a peek to see what he can grab.

DSC_7580.jpg

This is Baby, named because she is the baby of Meenew who also lets me live in this house of theirs!?! Baby is 4 and mommy is 5.

She is in her other hang out, the green house window in my bathroom, making sure the birds don't get too close to the house!

baby1.jpg

Baby will hang around & in the 'Cave' and come over regularly for a neck rub, not a simple scratch the neck, she usually wants the full massage!!

Her mommy isn't a regular until there is a thunderstorm and she hi-tails it down to the Cave (if open) and hides in the small bookcase I have partially full of kits. Baby usually resisdes on the second floor of the book case and mummy then takes the ground floor in T-storms.

Baby is the $2900 cat, that is what it cost to remove the 10" shoelace she swallowed from her intestine!!!!

This is Wrigs:

DSC_1903.jpg

when he isn't soaking up the sun or sleeping he likes to follow me around.

This is Christy:

DSC_7899.jpg

She says she likes to watch me work because that way we can spend time together...but she also loves my work!

David