Tamiya Acrylics

Just curious where those that use the Tamiya Acrylics purchase them. My usual vendor is out of the colors I need, and they don't seem to be restocking them (Sprue Brothers). Just looking for some 23ml bottles of flat white, neutral gray, and some XF-81. I wonder why they're so difficult to find here in the states, in stock, at least. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction. Even Google isn't yielding what I'm looking for : (

Just curious where those that use the Tamiya Acrylics purchase them. My usual vendor is out of the colors I need, and they don't seem to be restocking them (Sprue Brothers). Just looking for some 23ml bottles of flat white, neutral gray, and some XF-81. I wonder why they're so difficult to find here in the states, in stock, at least. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction. Even Google isn't yielding what I'm looking for : (

It's not that Sprue Bros is choosing not to re-stock. Tamiya is just not available right now due to a labeling issue. Shouldn't be too much longer, but those of us that have any Tamiya paint are just selling from stock we all had before this issue came up.

In the meantime, the suggestion about Smyrna Hobby was a good one. They're good people and, who knows.. maybe they have what you want.

HTH

Jack