MaRiO's 777 - Aeromexico

Hi fellas...

I uploaded this to the In-Progress Pics forum also. Here's the latest progress on the 777. This is what labour day and back-to-routine time availability does to you :) Most things were masked last night, painted this morning. Just added the landing gear :)

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

Thanks

Take Care

Edited by MaRiO FDZ

Thanks man :) yes, I still need to wash the panel lines (which I deepend engraved them prior to painting), and some filthying up of the control surfaces. I have no airbrush right now, so I'm stuck with decals or assembly only, so... hehe But thanks again!! :)

Take CAre

Edit to add Sunlight Photos...

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

Edited by MaRiO FDZ

Nice looking model. If you don't mind I have one comment. Your nose gear is to tall. The top of the nose landing gear is mounted too low is should have more of the flat vertical casting in the wheel well. If I can I will try to get you pictures of one of my airplanes and the wheel well. 777 have a slight nose down angle, and yours looks to be level.

David

Nice looking model. If you don't mind I have one comment. Your nose gear is to tall. The top of the nose landing gear is mounted too low is should have more of the flat vertical casting in the wheel well. If I can I will try to get you pictures of one of my airplanes and the wheel well. 777 have a slight nose down angle, and yours looks to be level.

David

Very interesting, but at the same time that's an easy fix. I'll see what I can do about it, I'm using aftermarket landing gear, so I'll see how to shorten it.

Thanks for the heads up

Take Care

• 2 months later...

Fellas:

FINISHED!!! Well, sort of. Waiting for a minor decal on the engines (GE Decal) and it is officially completed. Took about a year to finish, with major road blocks, but Done. First one I've finished in almost 3 years. Guess I haven't lost my groove :) Anyways

Thanks for your comments

Take Care

Outdoors:

DSC02775.jpg

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

Indoors:

DSC02778.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02782.jpg