Great Wall P-61 out

Sweet! This maybe a dumb question but is it possible to use a Revell dorsal turret and associated parts to make the turreted version of the P-61A or is there more differences than that?

This may seem like a silly question, and no offense intended, but why not wait until they release a P-61B kit? If the A-model is a success, it's pretty much a sure thing they'll release a B.

Scott Van Aken over on Modeling Madness is working on one for a build review. I sent him a spare turret from an Rm kit. He says the TM turret is a tiny bit smaller than the opening on the GWH kit.

HTH, Terry

(certifiable P-61 NUT)

Check out my pinned article at the top of this forum, if you haven't already. May be some useful info for you.

Scott Van Aken over on Modeling Madness is working on one for a build review. I sent him a spare turret from an Rm kit. He says the TM turret is a tiny bit smaller than the opening on the GWH kit.

HTH, Terry

(certifiable P-61 NUT)

Check out my pinned article at the top of this forum, if you haven't already. May be some useful info for you.

Don't you make a replacement correct turret?

What pinned article?

Edited by redwoodmodels

Don't you make a replacement correct turret?

What pinned article?

I make a guncover for those P-61's that had fixed upper guns as opposed to the turret. The cover for those intallations was a different shape.

My pinned article is at the top of this forum. "Building Tips For the P-61" it deals with the old RM kit but, there's a lot of infon that would also pertain to the new GWH kit as well.

Cheers, Terry

(certifiable P-61 NUT!!)

RM P-61's:10 built(8 for myself)

5 on the workbench

31 waiting in the stash

Multiples of LSM's conversions and most other aftermarket items.