assorted 1/48 and 1/32 Decals for sale

After three and a half years of dedicated (and expensive) university studies in modern Middle-Eastern and European History that have taken me to McGill and Cambridge, I have decided to end my stint in the hobby and buy books to prepare for my upcoming post-graduate studies. If you are interested in buying or have any questions, please let me know via e-mail - jr.lalancette [at) gmail [dot) com - I take payment via paypal and money order, thank you.

1/32

EagleCals EC#77 Fw-190 A8 (JG 300 & 301) Walter Dahl - Blue 13, Ernst Schroder - Red 19, Salffner - White 6. 13$

Eagle Strike 32033 - MiG21 MFs - Luftwaffe (shortly after reunification with sharkmouth scheme) and Czech AF Hi-Viz scheme with white tail and big red '11' - $9

Cutting Edge Foreign Gustavs Part II - Two Hungarian 109g-6s (Puma squadron from Kecsemet) and one Italian g-6. I have also included cockpit masks to sell along with these decals. $15

Eduard 32 507 photo etch Luftwaffe Seatbelts WWII - 10$

1/48

Aerocalcas Argentinian A-4B/C Skyhawk (Falklands/Malvinas) and Mirage IIIE 48011 $12 ON HOLD

Aeromaster 48-445 'Colorful Crusaders III' - F-8J VF-194, F-8E VF-102 (CAW) - 12$

Aeromaster 48-087 'Fighting Lavochkins II' (LA-7s flown by Golovachov, Dolgushin (with nice white stripes on tail), Sultan Amet-Khan and two by the leading Soviet ace of the Great Patriotic War, Ivan Kozhedub) - 10$

Aztec Models 48-030 'Macho Mustangs II' - very colorful P-51d's from El-Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Cuba. $13

Aeromaster 48-477 Jg-1 Butcher Birds Pt.XI - Fw-190 A-4, 6 and 7 with checker nose, white striped nose and all white nose. Stripes and Checkers are decals so it is easier to reach the right effect. $12

UpNorth - 48-001 Mirage IV A and P - both Camo and Natural Metal versions (OOP) 15$SOLD

UpNorth 48-002 French Roundels in various sizes with correct colours (OOP) 7$

SOLD

Leading Edge Cf-5D Aluminum and Red scheme from various CAF squadrons - 8$

Belcher Bits BD6 Canadian Cf-104 (includes decals for many squadrons in both the CAf and RCAF) - 10$

Eagle Strike 48272 MiG-17 from East Germany, Syria (nose number 1533) and the subsquent aircraft in Israeli and American hands. 8$

Leading Edge Cf-18 416 Sqn 60 year anniversary (has cougar on the tail) - 8$

Aeromaster SP48-01 Luftwaffe Top Guns (ie. Nowotny's, Erhler, Graf, Bar, Hafner, Kittel, Rudorffer, Hartmann, Barkhorn, Rall, Weissenberger). Sheet does have one aircraft missing - Hermann Graf's 109e, but otherwise, the entire sheet is complete and in very good condition.

New Additions:

1/48 Platz decals JD48-13 JASDF Kai TAC meet 2000/2001 Japanese Phantoms in grey camouflage with art on the splitter plates - $15

1/144 Twosix decals Ural Airlines Il-96 in a VERY colourful scheme for the Zvezda kit. $13

1/48 Aeromaster 48-333 Air War over Vietnam Pt. IV - 'Betty Lou', 'El Toro Bravo', 'T.D. Teeloc' and 'Easy Rockin Mama II' are featured on this sheet of F-4E's in SEA camo and sharkmouths.

- All of the above will be shipped via Canada Post regular mail in an envellope at the cost of 3.00$ in either CDN or US funds.

Edited by jr_rules2