F-14 Tomcat Fans! Need your feedback please!

Hey TomcatFanatic123! You have the coolest name on this site - also loved your website! Tomcat Photography? You really went for it with the F-14 thing! I can respect that!

Thanks to your feedback and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #9

That is AWESOME! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it...there's an e-mail inbound from me to your website. And as richter111 asked about the ballcaps...if you ever decide to do that, I'll gladly scoop up some of those, too.

When I get home from the air show here at Miramar, I'll have to send you a pic of the wall I've got at home full of F-14 pictures and memorabilia ;) .

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

Hello Cloudsurf. :wave::post1:

Had a long look at your site and I LOVED IT....I think you may have another customer in ME too..

Great job on the website design too...LOVE the Tee shrits and I agree with Janissary that if you omitted the word clothing I think it would be intriguing and mysterious.... :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Bookmarked for future use..

THANK you.

HOLMES

what's up Holmes! Thanks a lot for the thoughtful comments - we will definitely come out with a new design omitting 'clothing' - thanks for taking the time to help out!

Thanks to your feedback and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #10

Great stuff.. Do you send international? It's kinda hard finding cool stuff in Croatia, and there's a boat load of friends who would like some of your shirts

Hey MarioK! I just added an option for International Shipping; if the package is 4 pounds or less I will combine shipping for your friends. Please check it out and thanks so much for helping us promote worldwide! Awesome idea! We will send you a free shirt!

*I am counting you as poster #11

Cloudsurf,

I too like the designs, and I understand your wish to get the 'brand' out there. However, like a couple others have said, I think the images with just the Cloudsurf name by themselves are much nicer. You could do the full name without the graphic on the sleeve as I have seen others do, which would put the name on the apparel as well.

Just my 2 cents.

John

Hello John! Your idea for the name on the sleeve sounds perfect for our winter lineup - Is there a particular color or design you would like to see the long sleeve shirt in? Thank you! We are sending you a free shirt!

*I am counting you as poster #12

Any plans for ball caps?

Hey Richter111! You are in luck! We have a cool ballcap that we had made for the Naval Air Station Oceana Airshow that we are uploading to our website now! Thanks for reminding us!

*I am counting you as poster #13

I think there is a market in Germany too. Looks very cool and your price is o.K :thumbsup:

I think I call my wife's sister at Washington D.C.. She come to Germany twice a year and can bring it to me.

So maybe I can put your link at German forums and we´ll see what happens.

Best regards and a lot success :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice website, designs, and I love the charities you are helping! I'm having trouble deciding what design I like most. Very good stuff here!

Justin

Hey Justin! Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look - love your movie quote! My favorite from that movie: he hits his head on the ship, and says "have that removed". A classic!

*I am counting you as poster #14!

Arrrgh, missed it by one poster...

Love the designs, and I agree with dropping "Clothing" - though it's sweet either way. My only bit of feedback is a suggestion that you change the font on the order window - the current font seems to bleed a bit into the background and "Price" shows up on my screen as "Prloe" and "Description" becomes "Desoription" because of it. Maybe kill the boldface and go for semi-bold?

Otherwise, outstanding work.

Oooh Nice. SWMBO say those and me drooling and told me to go ahead and get acouple. If you ever do hats COUNT ME IN

Ex TARP ape!

Hey Mist! Thanks for the nice post! Yeah that TARP was a good piece of gear - we did one mission in country with that - what squadron were you in? And good news, thanks to Richter we have uploaded our ball caps to the website - please take a look and let me know what you think! Thanks!

cloudsurf,

That is very generous of you but I think I missed BEING IN THE FORST 14 POSTERS SO I WILL just Order what I want from you...I had already decided to do so..so how does one pay thru the site.Paypal ?

Thank you :salute:

HOLMESY..

edit:Grammar spelling..

Edited by HOLMES

Cloudsurf,

I JUST tried buying several items just now{ 2 tee shirts and the base ball cap and the patch} but wondered if you sell overseas..outside the USA/CANAD as I am in UK....I ask as there is no facility to complte the address with that option.... :bandhead2::bandhead2::crying2:

Thanks to your feedback (LOVE YOUR IDEA!) and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #8

You serious? I was poster number 6 I think...VERY generous of you to do that!

Edited by VFA-103guy

Hello John! Your idea for the name on the sleeve sounds perfect for our winter lineup - Is there a particular color or design you would like to see the long sleeve shirt in? Thank you! We are sending you a free shirt!

*I am counting you as poster #12

Dave,

Thanks, very much appreciated and quite generous on your part.

John

Cloudsurf,

I JUST tried buying several items just now{ 2 tee shirts and the base ball cap and the patch} but wondered if you sell overseas..outside the USA/CANAD as I am in UK....I ask as there is no facility to complte the address with that option.... :bandhead2::bandhead2::crying2:

Hey Holmes!

I will get that fixed immediately! In the meantime, just select the 'international shipping' option and you can put your full address/UK in the notes section. Alternatively if you can't get that to work, please email me at info@cloudsurfclothing.com and I can send you a paypal request. Thanks a lot for your business! We will include some cool zaps (stickers) for you at no charge! - Dave

I think there is a market in Germany too. Looks very cool and your price is o.K :thumbsup:

I think I call my wife's sister at Washington D.C.. She come to Germany twice a year and can bring it to me.

So maybe I can put your link at German forums and we´ll see what happens.

Best regards and a lot success :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Flight 666, thank you so much! We really appreciate all of the great feedback and generous offers to help us promote. If we start getting a bunch of orders from Germany, I will know who to thank and we will definitely hook you up with a bunch of cool stuff! THANK YOU!! - Dave

Arrrgh, missed it by one poster...

Love the designs, and I agree with dropping "Clothing" - though it's sweet either way. My only bit of feedback is a suggestion that you change the font on the order window - the current font seems to bleed a bit into the background and "Price" shows up on my screen as "Prloe" and "Description" becomes "Desoription" because of it. Maybe kill the boldface and go for semi-bold?

Otherwise, outstanding work.

Hey BAMnIVM! We are working on a fix for the font - thank you so much for the kind words and the helpful comments on how to improve. Is the link in your trailer your business? If so, please "like" our facebook page (cloudsurf clothing) and we can link up and help you promote as well. Best of luck with your business! - Dave

About time we had former F-14 pilots paying their tribute to the most famous aircraft of all time. Keep an eye on your orders, I'll be placing mine soon!!

Tomcats forever Baby!!

Hey Maverick! You can never forget the mighty F-14 Tomcat! It is part of modern American culture in a way that few airplanes are - strong, fast, and it just LOOKS like a fighter should! It was a great airplane to fly, and the aircrew in our squadron were the best of the best. Strongest memory now: cat shot on a sunny morning, haulin' at 500 feet out to 7.5nm, pulling up in a slow left roll to ARC at 10nm, rolling inverted at 10k for the rendezvous point. Truly a dream come true. Thanks so much for your business, we really appreciate it! Put in your order notes that you are from ARC Forum and we will include some free zaps (stickers) for you for free! - Dave

Is the link in your trailer your business? If so, please "like" our facebook page (cloudsurf clothing) and we can link up and help you promote as well. Best of luck with your business! - Dave

Not so much a "business" as a little webstore that sometimes breaks even - but I do appreciate it. Maybe I should get myself a Facebook page for the bears. Hadn't thought of that...oddly enough. Never did anything with their MySpace page - heh. I'll definitely seek you out on FB and "like" you - the most I can do right now, but rest assured a purchase is in the future.

Edited by BAM'n'IVM

Hey Holmes!

I will get that fixed immediately! In the meantime, just select the 'international shipping' option and you can put your full address/UK in the notes section. Alternatively if you can't get that to work, please email me at info@cloudsurfclothing.com and I can send you a paypal request. Thanks a lot for your business! We will include some cool zaps (stickers) for you at no charge! - Dave

Dave,

Oh THANK you so much for that..will do that when I have more time..Thanks and good luck with the site etc.

HOLMES :salute:

Dave,

Oh THANK you so much for that..will do that when I have more time..Thanks and good luck with the site etc.

HOLMES :salute:

Hey Holmes! Just did a check of the forum and you are definitely in the window for a free shirt! Sorry I missed that yesterday! When you place your order just put in the notes section what shirt you would like me to send you and what size. Thanks again and sorry for the mixup! - Dave

Hey Holmes! Just did a check of the forum and you are definitely in the window for a free shirt! Sorry I missed that yesterday! When you place your order just put in the notes section what shirt you would like me to send you and what size. Thanks again and sorry for the mixup! - Dave

Dave

NO WAY !! REALLY !!! :banana::nanner:

.... And since you have been generous enough doing that I dont mind any shirt that you want to send will be fine as long as it is medium size...I will then order MY own things as I get time..

Edited by HOLMES

Dave

NO WAY !! REALLY !!! :banana::nanner:

.... And since you have been generous enough doing that I dont mind any shirt that you want to send will be fine as long as it is medium size...I will then order MY own things as I get time..

Thanks so much for your business Holmes! We hope you love your new gear!