F-14 Tomcat Fans! Need your feedback please!

Dave-

You were one of the best PAO's I've ever had the pleasure to meet. It was a great time! I wished I would have had more time to take pics of the jets and hang out, but damn...it was cold that day!

Here's a couple more pics from that day. I'm the guy on the left.

1005.jpg

1002.jpg

Edited by VFA-103guy

Hello John! Your idea for the name on the sleeve sounds perfect for our winter lineup - Is there a particular color or design you would like to see the long sleeve shirt in? Thank you! We are sending you a free shirt!

Thanks to your feedback and the others here at ARC, I have decided to send the first 14 posters a free shirt from our website www.cloudsurfclothing.com - please let me know which design and what size you would like - thanks so much for supporting the F-14 and our new website, we really appreciate it! - Dave

*I am counting you as poster #12

Dave,

I received the shirt and the stickers today. They look great!

I have a question about ordering and sending things to multiple addresses? Does your site support that? Just asking since Christmas is just around the corner...

Thanks again,

John

Dave,

I have a question about ordering and sending things to multiple addresses? Does your site support that? Just asking since Christmas is just around the corner...

Thanks again,

John

Hey John! So glad you like the shirt and stickers! I am looking into adding this feature for you - I will get back to you as soon as we have added it - thanks again for the great feedback!

* check out our Facebook page at CloudSurf Clothing - Facebook page - if you get a chance please 'like' us, thanks! - Dave

Dave-

You were one of the best PAO's I've ever had the pleasure to meet. It was a great time! I wished I would have had more time to take pics of the jets and hang out, but damn...it was cold that day!

Here's a couple more pics from that day. I'm the guy on the left.

1005.jpg

1002.jpg

oh yeah! Old school! Thanks for posting these pics and thanks again for the nice words - it was my pleasure!

Hey John! So glad you like the shirt and stickers! I am looking into adding this feature for you - I will get back to you as soon as we have added it - thanks again for the great feedback!

* check out our Facebook page at CloudSurf Clothing - Facebook page - if you get a chance please 'like' us, thanks! - Dave

Hey John! We spoke with our developer and he said we won't have that capability for a while - if you need help with this or to make it more convenient for you, here is our idea:

1. Email us ( info@cloudsurfclothing.com )what you would like, and the different addresses you where you would like us to send it.

2. We will send you a paypal with the total amount, and we will take care of all the shipping and everything.

Let me know if this works for you! Thanks again for the question - Dave

Dave,

Thanks again,

John

Hey John! We spoke with our developer and he said we won't have that capability for a while - if you need help with this or to make it more convenient for you, here is our idea:

1. Email us ( info@cloudsurfclothing.com )what you would like, and the different addresses you where you would like us to send it.

2. We will send you a paypal with the total amount, and we will take care of all the shipping and everything.

Let me know if this works for you! Thanks again for the question - Dave

The shirt arrived today, thank you!

The shirt is a high quality, thicker cotton, the screen designs are well printed and appear that they will hold up to repeated washings. The bonus stickers included will go great in the hobby room or on the car.

A quality product, and well recommended!!!

Hey Dave!! Got my T-shirt a couple of days ago but I've been busy at work so I hadn't gotten a chance to tell you. Great T-shirt!! :thumbsup: Love the stickers as well!! One or two of them will go on my laptop for sure. But the T-shirt looks great!! Gotta let us know when you do the VF-1 Wolfpack stuff cause i'll definately order more!!

P.S.- The T-shirt I got was was an X-Large and I asked for a Large. But no biggie. Not a problem.

The shirt arrived today, thank you!

The shirt is a high quality, thicker cotton, the screen designs are well printed and appear that they will hold up to repeated washings. The bonus stickers included will go great in the hobby room or on the car.

A quality product, and well recommended!!!

Hey richter111! So glad to hear you like it! Thanks for the nice endorsement! If you get a chance please link up with us on our facebook and twitter pages, we would love a 'like', thanks again! - Dave

CloudSurf Clothing Facebook

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Dave

MY tee shirt. Cap and he patch arrived today... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

They are just AWESOME and THANK YOU such a speedy,professional delivery..

CLOUDSURF COTHING IS so COO !!! :wub: :wub:

Forgot to say I got lots of stickers too... :jaw-dropping:

Edited by HOLMES

Hey Dave!! Got my T-shirt a couple of days ago but I've been busy at work so I hadn't gotten a chance to tell you. Great T-shirt!! :thumbsup: Love the stickers as well!! One or two of them will go on my laptop for sure. But the T-shirt looks great!! Gotta let us know when you do the VF-1 Wolfpack stuff cause i'll definately order more!!

P.S.- The T-shirt I got was was an X-Large and I asked for a Large. But no biggie. Not a problem.

Hey Wolfgun33!

I take full responsibility for the mixup! We wanted to get the free t-shirts out as quickly as possible to honor our word, so I told my team to send an XL - after they went to the post office I saw your email asking for a L -sorry! If it doesn't fit right after you wash it please let me know and we will send you another! Glad you like the shirt and the stickers, I will definitely let you know when we make our Wolfpack tribute shirt! - Dave

If you get a chance please link up with us on our facebook and twitter pages, we would love a 'like', thanks again! - Dave

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Edited by cloudsurf

Dave

CLOUDSURF COTHING IS so COOL !!! :wub: :wub:

YEAH! So happy you like your gear, thanks again for your business! Any other products you would like us to add to our website? Let me know!

- Dave

* If you get a chance please link up with us on our facebook and twitter pages, thanks!

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Edited by cloudsurf

Hi Dave,

I know I sent you a PM and liked you on Facebook, but thought I'd post on here as well so others can see. I received my shirt and stickers last week. The shirt is great, the logo looks awesome, and I promptly placed one of the stickers on the cover of my work laptop. That way, when I go to meetings, I can show off the logo. Thanks again for everything, looking forward to getting a couple more items. Also, while I realize that your company is called "Cloudsurf Clothing", have you thought about putting your logo on things like coffee mugs, pen sets, and other gift items? Just a thought.

Justin

Got mine today and it's really good stuff. I don't mind recommending this if you want to have a piece of tomcat legacy and will be getting me some more.

Thanks Dave

MarioK! So glad you like it! Thanks so much for helping us promote overseas! If you get a chance check us out on Facebook & Twitter - Dave

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Hi Dave,

I know I sent you a PM and liked you on Facebook, but thought I'd post on here as well so others can see. I received my shirt and stickers last week. The shirt is great, the logo looks awesome, and I promptly placed one of the stickers on the cover of my work laptop. That way, when I go to meetings, I can show off the logo. Thanks again for everything, looking forward to getting a couple more items. Also, while I realize that your company is called "Cloudsurf Clothing", have you thought about putting your logo on things like coffee mugs, pen sets, and other gift items? Just a thought.

Justin

Hey Justin! I can't tell you how much all of your great ideas mean to us, thank you so much! We are just getting started, so yes, we have big plans for all sorts of cool items! What would be the item or gift you would most like to see our logo on? And which one of our three main logos do you like the best? Thanks again! - Dave

check out our new Twitter account!

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Dave

CLOUDSURF COTHING IS so COO !!! :wub: :wub:

Forgot to say I got lots of stickers too... :jaw-dropping:

hah yes the stickers are a big hit! We ordered them as a last minute item for the Airshow but people love them! We will definitely be ordering more! Thanks again for the nice message you sent - lots of detailed information - we are so grateful thank you! - Dave

Hey Wolfgun33!

I take full responsibility for the mixup! We wanted to get the free t-shirts out as quickly as possible to honor our word, so I told my team to send an XL - after they went to the post office I saw your email asking for a L -sorry! If it doesn't fit right after you wash it please let me know and we will send you another! Glad you like the shirt and the stickers, I will definitely let you know when we make our Wolfpack tribute shirt! - Dave

If you get a chance please link up with us on our facebook and twitter pages, we would love a 'like', thanks again! - Dave

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Hey the shirt fit great after washing. I wore it to the Wings Over Houston Airshow. Tried to get a pic of me in the t-shirt but didn't get a great shot. Here's the pic. You can barely see the logo.

CIMG2205.jpg

Hey the shirt fit great after washing. I wore it to the Wings Over Houston Airshow. Tried to get a pic of me in the t-shirt but didn't get a great shot. Here's the pic. You can barely see the logo.

CIMG2205.jpg

Hey Wolfgun! Thanks a lot for the update, so happy to hear it fits! Photo looks great, thanks for posting!

We are excited because we just got approved to sell our shirts on Amazon, so you can check us out there in a few days!

Hope all is well and thanks again - Dave

Hey Justin! I can't tell you how much all of your great ideas mean to us, thank you so much! We are just getting started, so yes, we have big plans for all sorts of cool items! What would be the item or gift you would most like to see our logo on? And which one of our three main logos do you like the best? Thanks again! - Dave

check out our new Twitter account!

CloudSurf CEO on Twitter

Hi Dave,

I'd proudly drink coffee from a mug with any of the three logos on it. I'm partial to the round logo, with the S logo second, and the retro logo third. A nice aluminum or clear water bottle would be good, too. A clock with the logo super-imposed over a nice shot of a Tomcat would look good above anyone's model building desk, too. Good luck!

Justin

Just tried following you on Twitter and got an error. I think I broke Twitter! :jaw-dropping:

I'll be putting one of your t-shirts on my Christmas list :)

Hey Tom!

Here is the link again - let me know if you have problems with it this time! @cloudsurfCEO - Twitter

We are trying to get some new gear together for Christmas - definitely on the list is a ski cap! I will let you know when it is ready!