Revell Halifax : Any news on a date?

It had better be a lot different. They have been informed as to the faults of the Matchbox kit, which are myriad.

My understanding is that the tooling is being made so that a Hercules version is possible, but that would require a considerable extra set of variations above that required by the stated Mk.I/II. I'd be highly surprised to find both variants in a single boxing, as that is not the way Revell have been presenting their German subjects. To be honest, from that logic it is a little surprising to see them claiming both Mk.I and Mk.II in a single box, and suggests they may originally have been unaware of the differences between the two - missed by Matchbox.

All I heard is that the tools for the A-400M, the Halifax and the 24th Routemaster are done. A build-up of the first testshot of the A-400M can be found on the Revell HP and it can´t be too longe before starting the production. The Halifax is tooled in South-Korea. It is said to have a surface detailing as we know from toolmakers of this country and the parts fit it outstanding. For the Routemaster the testshot phase seems to be finished and production will go ahead soon. I cannot see if at least one of these three will be on sale at the SMW in Telford (with a 100 yards queue at the Hannats stand), but let´s hope the best.

be

Last weekend, Revell was present at a hobby show in Germany (Leipzig).

They show only the first shoots from the Doubledecker and the A 400M (a realy big thing!)

The halifax is under progress, but the time is running.

BTW, the Lynx in 1:32 comes definately in 2012.

modelldoc