Hey everyone, man has it really been about 5 months since my last visit? I am so sorry that I just ditched everyone. Things took a turn for the worst for me and my family. My girlfriend of over 10 years left me, took 3 of my 4 kids and left us with $30. I guess she was tired of me being out of work, and not ever having any money. She was always so hard to please and even when I did it seemed it wasn't good enough. I have Draven, and we are currently living at the Missouri Hotel. This place is a homeless shelter and it provides us our own room, and bathroom and they provide us 3 meals a day and case management to help us get back on our feet. I am currently looking for work and permanent housing, but with the economy the way it is, it sure is hard, but I am getting out there everyday. They also have a computer lab downstairs where I look for work everyday except for when I am out there hitting the streets putting in applications. I am surprised that today is the first time I have been on ARC, but I have priorities. The only reason I am on here today is because I missed you guys so much and hope to get back to the way things used to be and be able to put my build information on here again. I no longer have my digital camera. I don't have it anymore because like I said earlier she only left me with $30, and well I only got $20 for the one I had but I needed to buy some personal things like socks and stuff. We are managing well and hope to be out of here soon, but only time will tell. I just want to let you all know that I only have 3 kits left. I still have the 1/48 Kinetic EA-6B Prowler with all the goodies, 1/48 Hasagawa F-8E Crusader, and I have the 1/144 Revell C-17A Globemaster. I lost all the other kits and most of my supplies in my move from Harrison, AR to Springfield, MO. Oh well life's a b i t c h, right? I hope to get back in the saddle real soon, but I gotta make sure Draven and I are taken care of before, right? So will anyone tell me what I may have missed on here and what they are building. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks and hope to be welcomed back into the fold!

Jeremy

Edited by JMan

Welcome back mate, you've not missed much!

Glad to hear you're staying positive, its the first step forwards.

Take care and all the best.

Denzil

Thanks guys I am. It's hard, but at least I got my boy and he keeps me going. I have been trying to get into Expedia.com for work and filled out an assessment, wish me luck I would really like this job. Thanks again, and will keep you all informed! Have a good night!

Hi Jeremy! Altought I had never contacted you previously, I have been following some of your works here for some time ago. I would like to wish you luck during this difficult time. Take care , friend

Juan, from Spain, where tinghs are hard too.

Edited by JFVicente

Hi Jeremy! Altought I had never contacted you previously, I have been following some of your works here for some time ago. I would like to wish you luck during this difficult time. Take care , friend

Juan, from Spain, where tinghs are hard too.

Thanks Juan, appreciate the kind sentiment. It's getting better. Starting to build a little more, find it's more relaxing, than just sitting around doing nothing!