Even MORE F-5's this month..

It is nice to see the Monogram F-5E again (could the F-20 be far behind?). It may have been a raised panel line kit, but it was a pretty good kit for its day with decent detailing (and some serious gunpods for the spares box, such as for Phantom centerline gunpod conversions).

The one item that intrigued me though, even though it isn't a jet is the 1/48 Bf-109F-4. It is apparently a rebox of the ICM kit. NICE!!!

It is nice to see the Monogram F-5E again (could the F-20 be far behind?). It may have been a raised panel line kit, but it was a pretty good kit for its day with decent detailing (and some serious gunpods for the spares box, such as for Phantom centerline gunpod conversions).

The one item that intrigued me though, even though it isn't a jet is the 1/48 Bf-109F-4. It is apparently a rebox of the ICM kit. NICE!!!

Are you sure it is not a Zvezda kit? Revell recently reboxed a number of Zvezda's issues. Still great (probably event better)...

Are you sure it is not a Zvezda kit? Revell recently reboxed a number of Zvezda's issues. Still great (probably event better)...

Zvezda has only F-2 out so far. F-4 is due to release early next year.

Browsing the aircraft pages on the Revell site, I found the C160 Transall ELOKA / NG / Afghanistan (also not a jet - sorry) described as "The most-produced German bomber of WWII." I think they got carried away with their new He111!

Ok. This is getting a bit crazy. Now Revell is releasing it's F-5E kit this month.... :jaw-dropping:

Remember those old adages...seek and ye shall find, ask and ye shall receive.......well we've been asking for F-5's now they're falling out of the woodwork or sky as it may be :) .