What other hobbies do you guys and gals have?

Say hello to my little friends :P

Sweet , Love the M1 Carbine, That's going to be my next one. My buddy that I shoot with has an Iver Johnson M1 Carbine and I make him take it all the time, and like the Springfield Armory model 1911

397186133.jpg

395227318.jpg

394730756.jpg

394125069.jpg

393668930.jpg

343255326.jpg

330392831.jpg

182580202.jpg

144363154.jpg

Edited by 71roadrunner426

It's good to see other M1 Carbines and Garands! I too collect military surplus rifles. Mostly WWII. I love the little carbines, fun to shoot with alot of history!

IMG_8407-1-1.jpg

Here are mine from left to right: M44 Mosin Carbine, Remington 1903-A3, Saginaw S'G' M1 Carbine, Inland M1 Carbine, Springfield M1 Garand, M91/31 Mosin, M16A1 Clone. The AR is a little out of place, but I love those retro black rifles.

My other major hobby is flight sims. I have a ok setup with a homemade "pit" made out of pvc piping. It is simple, but much more immersive than just a joystick on the desk.

IMG_8408.jpg

I also enjoy mountain biking, RC stuff, astronomy, PACKERS football, and Tigers Baseball!!

Edited by mynameismatt

I'm jealous of those with such disposable income. I can't afford to feed my AR-15, and I have no where to shoot my Mosin. A handgun for home defense/CCW would be nice as well...

Model rocketry, fishing, and reading military history. I also help out as an adult leader for my son's Boy Scout troop, which means I camp at least one weekend a month, year round. So we have quite a collection of tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, etc. :)

Golf, whenever I can find someone who wants to play

Fishing, although I hate freezing my butt off for a few perch through the ice

African Cichlids got 2 tanks 1 20 gal with some NeoLamprologus multifasciatus (Multies) facinating little buggers

my latest addictions other than plastic are. Gran Turismo 5 on the playstation, and photography.

I am seriously considering making photography my profession though. the aviation industry gets a little old after 22 years

When weather permits, I like to get outdoors and go cycling with this:

FSRgc.jpg

It's fun to ride, have it one year now. Bought it from a very good friend of mine who collects MTB's from ebay, for a friends bargain price. :sunrevolves: Specialized FSR 'Ground Control' (1999), is in pristine condition despite its age.

I am very happy with it and cycling is a very welcome change from my regular office job.

Oh well, might as well post pics.

My rifle.....needs a better stock:

GpqN8s.jpg

My bass:

gjG8Cs.jpg

One of my two airsoft kits. I need a more realistic vest and I need to learn how to properly tuck my boot laces :P

x5WuXs.jpg