How to build a model airplane

I posted this in the "general" forum, But I figured it should be in here too.

This guide has been on ARC for at least a couple of years. When the 'new' forum format came, this pinned article got buried where no one really looks. It used to get down-loaded a few times every week and people would send me emails thanking me for writing it. I think it helped a lot of people. I spent a long time writing that book specifically for ARC visitors(it could use a little updating, so I may do that soon), damn it, I want it read!. There are 300 pictures in that article!

It kind of upsets me that it seems to be going to waist now because no one see's it... thus... I'm re-posting the link here in the hope it will continue to help the many beginners and visitors to ARC.

The step-by-step (sort of), guide. This documents a P47-D build.

This is an edited and updated version of the article published on ARC, but with more photo's and the photo's spread out through the article.

When you go to download the PDF it will ask you for a password; enter ... 151555

Most importantly... DO NOT CLICK on the big "DOWNLOAD

Go right to the bottom of the page where it says "Save file to your PC: Download" , click on "Download".

http://www.2shared.com/file/8704001/fd67e639/Master-P47PDF1.html

Larry

Edited by Miccara

Larry, thanks for posting that again. I remember when it came out. It helped me a lot. I'm glad I have a copy of it now. Thanks again,

Cameron

You're welcome! I was planning a foiling one as well. Not sure when I'll get around to it though!

It kind of upsets me that it seems to be going to waist now because no one see's it... thus... I'm re-posting the link here in the hope it will continue to help the many beginners and visitors to ARC.

Hey, Larry! :wave:

Me's just downloadeth it, my mate. :thumbsup: Gonna recommend it to each 'n' every one of my fella modellers round "them" world, tellin' 'em that it was written by the very same bloke who taught the Mona Lisa + custom kitchen foil trick to me. :lol:

Me hadn't seen this article back then, but perhaps Steve pins it once again, let's hope so. Thank ye so very much for yer constant help to us, Larry, lad. :worship:Ya hear?

Such a top bloke :cheers:

Unc²

Hey, Larry! :wave:

Me's just downloadeth it, my mate. :thumbsup: Gonna recommend it to each 'n' every one of my fella modellers round "them" world, tellin' 'em that it was written by the very same bloke who taught the Mona Lisa + custom kitchen foil trick to me. :lol:

Me hadn't seen this article back then, but perhaps Steve pins it once again, let's hope so. Thank ye so very much for yer constant help to us, Larry, lad. :worship:Ya hear?

Such a top bloke :cheers:

Unc²

Unc, you are still my favorite ARC character! Thanks so much for the kind words ;-)