One of my favorites

TRD sticker on a Honda civic (TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development)

Also the cars that make me laugh are when you know the owner whent to Canadian tire and got all the crappy accesories you can get and slapped them on! There a Crow Victoria on my street like that

2 fake hood scoops(not glued on strait)

Blue Led windshield washer nozzles

LED light strips in the front grill

oversize mud flaps

huge chrome "COBRA" sticker on the rear bumper a la mustang

ect...

Toss it in your glove box or in the console between the seats. You're in college! You should be able to remember where you put it. It's just in the inside of your car. It's not like you've misplaced it inside a warehouse. Figure it out, man! LOL!

Which still leaves the "tearing it" problem. My rear view mirror is so thick and oddly shaped I nearly tore the tag in half getting it on there the first time. And no, I don't have one of those plastic tag thingies in the corner where I can hold it. Audi engineers are brilliant and stupid at the same time.

How about Type R stickers on EVERYTHING! In North America there is just one Type R if I remember correctly... the late 90s Integra.

I've seen Type R Civics, Accords (yes they exist, but not on these shores), Type R Dodge Neons (I also once saw an SVT Neon), Type R Golfs, Type R Proteges.... all in all, too many Type Rs to count.

Add those weird fox head/face stickers on Hondas, and Harley Davidson graphics plastered all over unnecessarily large pick-up trucks to the list.

Which then leads me into the unnecessarily large SUV/pick-up truck rant. If you live in the city, and don't have any kids or just have 1-2 kids, you probably don't need one, and you don't need to be blocking my view with your huge chunk of inefficient metal when I'm trying to make a turn. And I don't like your huge elephant-ear side view mirrors invading my lane.

Edited by Jinro

Add those weird fox head/face stickers on Hondas, and Harley Davidson graphics plastered all over unnecessarily large pick-up trucks to the list.

Which then leads me into the unnecessarily large SUV/pick-up truck rant. If you live in the city, and don't have any kids or just have 1-2 kids, you probably don't need one, and you don't need to be blocking my view with your huge chunk of inefficient metal when I'm trying to make a turn. And I don't like your huge elephant-ear side view mirrors invading my lane.

Freedom of choice I guess, BUT! I do not want to hear any of them with their gas guzzlers b*tchin about the price of gas while at the pumps. They made their choice to drive a gas guzzler and a vehicle that costs more than avg. just to service.

I do not nor ever will advocate laws banning any type of vehicles as long as said vehicles meet crash and safety standards. I love high end sports cars and the Dodge Viper has been my fav. If I ever had one or get one I'll not b*tch about gas prices.

I've had multiple run-ins where I'm trying to make a right turn at a stop sign, and some soccer-mom's suburban, making a left turn, is completely blocking my view of traffic. If I pull out farther to see, I get my nose clipped off by traffic. If I wait for her to move her fat arse I **** off all the people waiting behind me :deadhorse1:

And I don't like your huge elephant-ear side view mirrors invading my lane.

Call me strange but I kind of like those big elephant ear side view mirrors on trucks. But the ONLY reason I do is because they remind me of aircraft speed brakes. But that's it.

Eric

Call me strange but I kind of like those big elephant ear side view mirrors on trucks. But the ONLY reason I do is because they remind me of aircraft speed brakes. But that's it.

Well, they're probably just as effective :taunt::woot.gif:

Edited by Jinro

I've had multiple run-ins where I'm trying to make a right turn at a stop sign, and some soccer-mom's suburban, making a left turn, is completely blocking my view of traffic. If I pull out farther to see, I get my nose clipped off by traffic. If I wait for her to move her fat arse I **** off all the people waiting behind me :deadhorse1:

She obviously does not know rules of the road. She has to stop and remain stopped BEHIND the stop line or if unmarked behind the stop sign. I hate these idiots too who feel they can pull out on the edge of cross traffic and creating a blind spot. They are stupid as by staying behind the stop line and if it's a controlled intersection the under ground sensors will note a vehicle is waiting and will better control the signal lights.

The fact that a person can get their driver's license by taking lessons in a Yaris (or Fiesta, Fit, whatever) and then the very same day they become a licensed driver can go out and buy a Suburban (or Escalade, Excursion, whatever) and drive it home proves how spectacularly broken the system is. <_<

If you are being taught how to drive in a 2500 pound sub compact you have absolutely NO idea how to drive a 6000+ pound truck, yet the standards to drive one are the same as the other.

Edited by Raceaddict
She obviously does not know rules of the road. She has to stop and remain stopped BEHIND the stop line or if unmarked behind the stop sign.

It still happens way too often. When a regular car does the same, I can at least see through their windows or over their hood.

One of my favorites

Also the cars that make me laugh are when you know the owner whent to Canadian tire and got all the crappy accesories you can get and slapped them on! There a Crow Victoria on my street like that

2 fake hood scoops(not glued on strait)

Blue Led windshield washer nozzles

LED light strips in the front grill

oversize mud flaps

huge chrome "COBRA" sticker on the rear bumper a la mustang

ect...

I would bet he is just trying to poke fun at the people who take them seriously

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been mentioned, how about a 1/2 ton truck (Ram 1500 in this case) lowered to the ground with tiny 15" (if that) wheels. No other modifications, just the wheels and stance.