Hello,

this will be a long time project :tumble: cause I will scratch build some stuffs together with Nesher . I'm planning a diorama with Nesher, tow tractor and bomb trolley... maybe some more things..:whistle:

some pics:

Nesher with Isracast conversion and Mirage Harold's seat:

IMG_2169.jpg

my scratch build Clark CT40 Tow tractor of the Israel Air Force...

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2250.JPG

some more progress soon

cheers

Rafael Winter

:woot.gif:Noooiiiceee subject, Rafael! Me's always been hopelessly in luv with "them" Neshers. Luckily for me, my country's Air Force used to fly Daggers not that very long ago. ;) Actually, some of 'em are still flyin' nowadays as Fingers 'n' Maras. :worship:

Say, "Ralphie," d'ya know whether Harold's makes any seats in 1/48th scale? That seat's hawt!

Followin' this one with delight, ya hear? :coolio:

Cheers, lad

Unc²

:woot.gif:Noooiiiceee subject, Rafael! Me's always been hopelessly in luv with "them" Neshers. Luckily for me, my country's Air Force used to fly Daggers not that very long ago. ;) Actually, some of 'em are still flyin' nowadays as Fingers 'n' Maras. :worship:

Say, "Ralphie," d'ya know whether Harold's makes any seats in 1/48th scale? That seat's hawt!

Followin' this one with delight, ya hear? :coolio:

Cheers, lad

Unc²

Nope..no 1/48 scale Mk6 seats from me. I am starting to ease away from the 1/48 scale stuff. Getting old is a bee-atch!!

I have had the 1/32 Revell Mirage V along with the TAC Scale Dynamics conversion set sitting around collecting dust for fifteen years. Maybe your build will inspire me to get it on the work bench because I too love the Nesher. But man, that old Revell kit sure looks daunting. cant wait to see more. MP

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys...

thank you for your words...

this has been a slow project cause my sparse time...

Any chance you'll be making copies of the towbar and the tractor?

Yes, I will try to make the master be able to make some copies... let see

the rear wheel and tire was scratch built and are ready... next will be the front wheel

4.jpg

BTW1: someone has some pics or info about others israeli air force ground equipments ....

BTW2: the next gorund equipment will be NC-8 power unit

BTW3: can't wait until start the NESHER

cheers

Rafael Winter

Edited by Rafael Winter