Is there a kit of a Land Rover Discovery I Series?

Don't know a whole lot about the model car market or car modelling in general, but one car model I would like to build is the Land Rover Discovery we drove when we lived in Kenya. It was a five-door TDI from the first series of Discoveries (when they still looked like cars, not kitchen appliances <_< ).

Is there a scale model or even die-cast of this type of Discovery? :unsure: I've looked hi and lo, but could only find later marks as die-cast models.

Body colour would be irrelevant, as I'd like to re-paint it to resemble our "anti-theft" paint job anyway.

<...>

any good ??

Sadly, not too good. :( These are all the later iterations of the Discovery (3 Series in this case), which look somewhat different from the 1 Series. But thanks a lot for your help anyway! :thumbsup:

May have found a suitable die-cast kit, though. In 1/43, by AUTOart. It's made up to resemble an Italian "Polizia di Stato" Discovery and, by strange luck, just the same model we drove, down to the rims, front bumper, without sun roof or footboards. :banana:

Sadly, not too good. :( These are all the later iterations of the Discovery (3 Series in this case), which look somewhat different from the 1 Series. But thanks a lot for your help anyway! :thumbsup:

May have found a suitable die-cast kit, though. In 1/43, by AUTOart. It's made up to resemble an Italian "Polizia di Stato" Discovery and, by strange luck, just the same model we drove, down to the rims, front bumper, without sun roof or footboards. :banana:

Autoart also did their Discovery 1 model in both dark blue & dark green, might be worth prowling ebay for one.

Steve.