First foray into fantasy miniatures

A buddy of mine is trying to get me to join his monthly D&D 4E adventure....I am reluctantly going along with it.

I decided I better go find a decent mini to go with my character, so I went down to the local game shop and started browsing the Reaper Minis racks. I am a fighter that is pretty vain. Basically, my character is a pretty boy who you would never dare call "pretty boy" to his face. He doesn't mind spending some time in the salon getting his cuticles cleaned but he will rip your throat out if you laugh at him....so, I came across "Sir Titus, Guardian Knight". I saw the mini and all the ornate designs on the armor, and the helmet said to me "I have a face worth protecting!" so I walked out of the store with my new knight in hand. Now, I have painted my fair share of Battletech miniatures before, but nothing prepared me for doing clothing and stuff (luckily the "I have a face worth protecting" helmet saved me a lot of work.)

So, without further ado, may I present to you.....Sir Varis the Vain(or as the ranger in the party calls him "Lord Fancy Pants")

titus.jpg

titus_1.jpg

• 1 month later...