Help... a disasterous dusting accident! - knocked my 1/72 F-16 off

Hi all,

Unfortunately I had a dusting accident and knocked one of my favourite models off my shelf. I've accounted for most of the broken parts except the starboard wingtip missile launcher rail (part E27 or E28 on Tree E). I'm hoping someone might have a spare they would sell me. I only need one (I think they are the same top and bottom so either side should do - but its to replace the starboard launcher.

Additionally, I've broken off the forward antenna on the tailplane part C42. Does anyone have this antenna if you would be building the Israeli F-16 with that humpback, you might have that part as a spare. I know it's probably wishful thinking, but just thought I might ask.

Thanks,

Wm

p.s. I've included some shots of it finished (been meaning to post it here, but just didn't have time) before the "fall"

DSC_3480_resize.JPG

DSC_3488_resize.JPG

DSC_3497_resize.JPG

DSC_3508_resize.JPG

DSC_3524_resize.JPG

DSC_3540_resize.JPG

Instructions%20E27-28.jpg

Tree%20E%20-%20part%20E27-28.jpg

• 3 months later...

Yup, I'm building two of the Thunderbirds versions, and being that that kit uses a different wingtip rail, I can supply you with FOUR rails if you need them! PM me your address and I'll get them out to you.

-Dave

Yup, I'm building two of the Thunderbirds versions, and being that that kit uses a different wingtip rail, I can supply you with FOUR rails if you need them! PM me your address and I'll get them out to you.

-Dave

THANKS SO MUCH!!! You've made my month.

You've got PM! :woot.gif: