Is there a kit or parts for a 1903 Oldsmobile R Out There?

As strange as it may sound, the AMT Beverly Hillbillies truck might be of some use to you. Under all the hillbilly stuff and hot rod parts there is an old Oldsmobile. I think it is from the 1920s so newer than you want but probably still of some use. It has a nice set of spoked wheels too.

I've got some stuff from Ozark minatures, they make lots G scale model railroad stuff (1/25 ish scale) of do dads like tools, lanterns and such useful for old cars and trucks.

http://www.ozarkminiatures.com/Scripts/default.asp

• 1 month later...

Depending on what scale you want to do it in; "brass-era" trim can be sourced from some of the old Pyro kits, which are aprox. 1/32. These are still fairly plentiful on eBay. If you want to go for a bigger scale, there's lots of stuff (lanterns etc) in G scale (1/25), so I'd check out Walthers Traqin supply; you can find some of these fitting in real brass. Seems like, if you can locate a decent set of wheels/tires, this would be an ideal scratch-building project.

cheers

Old Blind Dog