Victor De Jesus: Your Spit is great

How did you build it so well? I have tried twice to build the Revell Spit MK22/24 and it's beaten me twice with the horrible fit of the wing/fuselage and the nose panels.

What is your secret? I'm tempted to buy it again and give it another go (luckily these kits are cheap).

A very excellent build of an extreamly challenging model (trust me...I know).

r/

Collin

• 2 years later...

Hello Collin, sorry for the delayed reply. The fitting of the wings was indeed terrible for this kit. What I did was to shave off the attachment points quite a bit until I was able to get the proper alingment. I still had to use putty (lots of it) to cover the whole mess up, and somehow I managed to make it look nice. Thanks for your kind comments.

Well, I missed this the first time around but a simple google search for Victor De Jesus Spitfire brought it up & it looks great. To big for me ( read, I don't have the skills :) ) but I've long been keen to do a 1/72 in this scale & I'll be using this one for reference & inspiration. Thanks Victor.

Steve.