Anyone building paper space models?

I've ordered some paper kits from Space Craft International, and while I was waiting printed out some of the free kits in their links (NASA and a few other science organizations).

I built the NEAR Shoemaker during lunch on Sat.

I've seen the SCI kits built, and they are pretty amazing for paper.

I'm a little more concerned about the ones I printed out, since they don't have the foil coatings and such that the SCI kits do. I'm not expecting these to be show quality, they are just for fun and will probably hang from my model room ceiling. Just looking for some tips like an appropriate clear coats to give the matte paper a satin or gloss finish and other possible tips to make the most of them. I did get some gold foil for use where appropriate.

On the chance someone has built any of these this is what I currently have to work with.

SCI

Voyager

Magellan

Galileo

Mars Polar Lander

Free kits

NEAR Shoemaker

Juno

Cassini

Pioneer 10

ACE

Thanks

I recommend you join the papermodelers.com site. In the "Paper Aeronautics and Space Administration" group, you'll find several builds:

Pioneer 10: http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/pasa-paper-aeronautical-space-administration/10798-pioneer-10-1-24-a.html

Juno: http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/pasa-paper-aeronautical-space-administration/15661-juno-space-probe-1-48-a.html

There are also dozens of other most excellent builds, as well as much useful info.

:coolio: Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum & ex-NASA flack)