Thunder Over Michigan, Aug 4 and 5, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email today that the F-22 will be performing!?!

Are they air worthy again or still grounded? I haven't seen the thread in a while. I know they could fly sub 10k feet or whatever but Idk if that goes for the demo team?

May be back on track to definitely attend this year. I'd like to see the F-22 before it goes bye bye

Just got an email today that the F-22 will be performing!?!

Are they air worthy again or still grounded? I haven't seen the thread in a while. I know they could fly sub 10k feet or whatever but Idk if that goes for the demo team?

May be back on track to definitely attend this year. I'd like to see the F-22 before it goes bye bye

i also received that e-mail but the faecbook page says TWO e-mails were sent out..with one being wrong...and I don't know which one I got!!! I hope it isn't caue I would LOVE(!!!!!!!!!!!) to see the F-22

Sean

i also received that e-mail but the faecbook page says TWO e-mails were sent out..with one being wrong...and I don't know which one I got!!! I hope it isn't caue I would LOVE(!!!!!!!!!!!) to see the F-22

Sean

That's a pretty dick move if they sent out a bunch of emails that say the F-22 will be there and then it's not. I almost bought my tickets immediately and if there's no F-22 I'm not making the drive.

Therefore I would be out the ticket money since there's no refunds.

Website shows nothing about the 22.

That's a pretty dick move if they sent out a bunch of emails that say the F-22 will be there and then it's not. I almost bought my tickets immediately and if there's no F-22 I'm not making the drive.

Therefore I would be out the ticket money since there's no refunds.

Website shows nothing about the 22.

the website is also a few weeks out of date. they haven't updated it and I am sure they have more performers scheduled.

Sean

Reading that Facebook page makes it seem like there's no F-22 and that was the wrong email.

Alas.

F-22 page only goes up to June for their schedule so I guess will have to wait for official confirmation.

Edit::

Just got the second email. No F-22.

Boo

Edited by Bigasshammm

it definitely IS something to see. Nothing beats 4 merlins running in sync. and If it gets in the air with a few of the other "heavies" it gets even better.

I am hoping for a few more of the british themed aircraft...but its not like I am biased or anything

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so ready for this show :thumbsup:

I hear you. At work now, then I work tomorrow evening and then I leave for detroit first thing Tues morning. kalamazoo Air Zoo on thurs, B-17 flight on Fri and ToM on Sat. Its going to be a great week!!!!

Sean

Add two more Hornets....Confirmed for static display - 2 F/A-18C Hornets from VFA-113 "Stingers" from NAS Lemoore.

See y’all there,

Steven L :wave:

latest additions...

F/A-18E Super Hornet VFA-105 "Gunslingers"

F/A-18E Super Hornet VFA-106 "Gladiators"

Both from NAS Oceana.

F-5E Tiger II VFC-13 "Saints" from NAS Fallon

latest additions...

F/A-18E Super Hornet VFA-105 "Gunslingers"

F/A-18E Super Hornet VFA-106 "Gladiators"

Both from NAS Oceana.

F-5E Tiger II VFC-13 "Saints" from NAS Fallon

thanks for pitching in with the updates!! There is also an AT-11, A couple of more T-6's and an F4U-5N added. Ill do a full update on the main page tomorrow.

Sean