My home town. Guy cheats on wife. While he's sleeping,

http://www.heraldchronicle.com/news/view_sections.asp?idcategory=47&idarticle=4624

I'm not really sure what to say here. That was a bit of an over reaction on her part I suppose. But, at the same time, he should have had a clue that his wife might be crazy enough to do something like that. After being married for 16 years, I'd say that "I'll kill you streak" might have surfaced a bit to warn him.

Some of the folks back home have the crazy. LOL

John

Edited by pastafarian

I don't think burns like that are a laughing matter because they could indeed be life threatening. Certainly he's going to be scared for the rest of his life and the medical bills could wreck both of them financially (provided she doesn't already end up going to jail over this). She over-reacted just "a bit". Now, if he were prone to outbursts of violence and beating the wife and the kids, I might empathize a bit (Lorena Bobit anyone?). But THIS?! This is just so wrong on so many levels.

Edited by Jay Chladek

I don't think burns like that are a laughing matter because they could indeed be life threatening. Certainly he's going to be scared for the rest of his life and the medical bills could wreck both of them financially (provided she doesn't already end up going to jail over this). She over-reacted just "a bit". Now, if he were prone to outbursts of violence and beating the wife and the kids, I might emphasize a bit (Lorena Bobit anyone?). But THIS?! This is just so wrong on so many levels.

what an odd post.

Don't cheat, kids. We like to think that most murders are drug/gang related, along with a lot of violence, but the truth is violence amongst married couples is extreme compared to violence amongst strangers, or even known enemies on the streets. Love triangles often end with someone trying to "kill the hypotenuse"

It gets worse. Here in my state this morning a guy killed his wife in their front yard after she admitted she was pregnant with somebody else's child. He then locked himself in the basement and shot himself. Their two kids (four months old and a toddler) were in the house at the time. Both are OK, but are now orphans.

SN

It gets worse. Here in my state this morning a guy killed his wife in their front yard after she admitted she was pregnant with somebody else's child. He then locked himself in the basement and shot himself. Their two kids (four months old and a toddler) were in the house at the time. Both are OK, but are now orphans.

SN

Where'd that happen, Steve? That one's bad. Didn't hear about it, but then around here it

was probably overshadowed by all the gang murders in Saginaw/Flint.