Randolph AFB Airshow

CIMG2349.jpg

So,by the antenna bumps on the nose,the slanted VHF blades,and the extra ones on the vert stabs,I'm I correct the the BAs are NOW using the Charlie/Delta versions,plus added a mix of JP-5/Biofuel back in Sept in thier shows?

Huh,what you know the Air Force IS USING the T-6 "Texan II",I knew that already,but read somewhere that they haven't started using them!!

Terry

CIMG2349.jpg

So,by the antenna bumps on the nose,the slanted VHF blades,and the extra ones on the vert stabs,I'm I correct the the BAs are NOW using the Charlie/Delta versions,plus added a mix of JP-5/Biofuel back in Sept in thier shows?

Huh,what you know the Air Force IS USING the T-6 "Texan II",I knew that already,but read somewhere that they haven't started using them!!

Terry

Hey Terry, the Blues changed to the Charlie last year or begining of this year. Not sure exactly.

And the Air Force has been using the Texan II for a while now.

What day did you shoot your photos? Saturday? That might have been me down there at the stairs in front of the KC-135.

-Jeff

Are you asking me Jeff? Yeah I was there on Saturday. The lines were crazy for the KC-135. I would have liked to have taken pics of the inside but didn't get a chance.

Are you asking me Jeff? Yeah I was there on Saturday. The lines were crazy for the KC-135. I would have liked to have taken pics of the inside but didn't get a chance.

Yep, thats me then in the green flightsuit at the bottom of the stairs. Cool. Yeah, it was crazy busy all day. When we closed the jet down at 2:30pm, people got really upset. But we were beat.

-Jeff