Just placed my first order

Just place my first oder ever; i got the mig 23 aplitter plates cant wait to get my hands on them!

I received a payment sent confirmation from PayPal but nothing from zacromodels, just wanted to make sure that's how it worked and I wasn'tiaaing something.

Just place my first oder ever; i got the mig 23 aplitter plates cant wait to get my hands on them!

I received a payment sent confirmation from PayPal but nothing from zacromodels, just wanted to make sure that's how it worked and I wasn'tiaaing something.

I have it set up such that once you finish making your Paypal payment you are taken to a Zactomodels 'Thank You' page saying that the payment has been received and the package will be sent promptly.

I haven't figured out how to send an additional automatic response other than the Paypal payment confirmation e-mail.

I think that additional e-mail might be sent when you click the 'print shipping label' button on the Paypal website however I print my own labels and use Stamps.com so I don't actually go to the Paypal website when shipping orders.

As for your order. I received the order at about 11:00 PM, stayed up late and cast the parts and shipped them today. I hope that they arrive quickly.

Your stuff will just magically appear. He doesn't send any confirmations. Poof its in your mail box. I have ordered several time from him by the way, first rate all the way.
Thanks for replying Steel_Tiger!

And thanks for the endorsement (add a beer to my tab!)!!!

:cheers:

Thanks I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I'm not big on corrections but seeing the care and work you put into these I could not pass up! Besides it might give me some forum cred :D

PS please excuse all the tipping slips, i normally check forums on phone

Edited by Pep
  • 5 months later...