time delay

New topics I start do not appear to be fully posted to the site. I highly doubt that in a forum with this much traffic, something I posted nearly 12 hours ago has had zero views. Not zero replies, zero views. Whats going on?

New topics I start do not appear to be fully posted to the site. I highly doubt that in a forum with this much traffic, something I posted nearly 12 hours ago has had zero views. Not zero replies, zero views. Whats going on?

Obviousy you are LIKE ME..don't attract anyone to see OUR THREADS....People have their favorites postees RKic I guess...I hardly get anyone to see MINE..so I HAVE DECIED not to post any more threads and read others Like yours... :explode:<<<<< not realy feeling like that :rofl:

So I HAD BETETR GO AND SEE WHAT you posted ... 12 hours ago I was busy doing something else...LOL :thumbsup:

Obviousy you are LIKE ME..don't attract anyone to see OUR THREADS....People have their favorites postees RKic I guess... :nanner::banana: I hardly get anyone to see MINE..so I may still post more threads and read others Like yours too ... ::rofl:

So I HAD Better GO AND SEE WHAT you posted ... 12 hours ago I was busy doing something else...LOL :thumbsup:

Funny thing ...forums.

Edited by HOLMES