Are you ready to RAFFLE ???

Im in. Dont have anything to donate but I will participate. Actually Im a Liar I do have something to donate it's just not aircraft. If these are acceptable let me know as I will never start or finish them.

1. 1/25 scale Jungle Jim Vega Funny car. opened and only three parts painted. nothing else touched. all parts decals and instructions.

2. 1/25 scale Street Burner 1970 Baldwin Motion Chevelle. Opened but never started all parts decals and instructions.

New to this Raffle and also pretty new to ARC but Im all in for the Go.

Now I just need to figure out how and where this chatroom is going to be held. Props to ARC for these kind of things glad I'm a part of it and happy modeling everyone.

One more thing if these arent good for the Raffle then if anyone wants them then just send me an IM and pay for shipping and their yours unless you may want to trade for something. JOSH

Im in. Dont have anything to donate but I will participate. Actually Im a Liar I do have something to donate it's just not aircraft. If these are acceptable let me know as I will never start or finish them.

JOSH

I would guess that's fine. I hope so as I'm planning on giving 1/35 stuff away :)

Aaron, did you get my PM about my contribution (1/35 Dragon SBS w/kayak)?

Arnaud

Anything you can donate is fine as the winners get to choose from the available list.

Hopefully more people feel the need to give or there may be a lot of non winners. Looking forward to this already set the alarm on my phone to remind me.

I also need to know if there is a deadline on a shipping date for the models I will donate. This is the first time I've done this and dont want to be the bad apple. Shipping adresses and so forth would be appreciated as well when the raffle takes place.

Being a week before Christmas it's not likely many people are going to get their items before Christmas. Usually it's between the winner and the donator to get together afterwards and get things squared away. Whoever wins your prize will contact you and then you get their shipping address and so forth. Can also arrange how speedily the item needs to go out as well.

Last year was my first time and it was brilliantly run by Bread! I expect nothing but the same.

You don't need to be present afaik but you may lose your opportunity to pick your prize if you aren't. Breadboard handles it usually with a few helpers. He's already got you listed on the donations list on the very first post of this thread.

Thanks for donating!

You don't need to be present afaik but you may lose your opportunity to pick your prize if you aren't. Breadboard handles it usually with a few helpers. He's already got you listed on the donations list on the very first post of this thread.

Thanks for donating!

It's first come, first serve for prizes. If you're around when your name is called, you've got a much larger selection. If you're not around, you get to pick from whatever is left over at the time you get the message that you've won.

Here's what I will be contributing to the prize pot:

• 1:48 Monogram F-20 Tigershark
  • 1:48 Hasegawa Mitsubishi F-2B
  • 1:48 AeroMaster Curtis P-40F/L resin conversion for the Mauve kit (contains flaps, rudder, fin and nose)
  • 1:48 TwoBobs Nellis Taxi Cab Viper decals 48-006
  • 1:48 TwoBobs Hurricane Katrina Relief 48-108
  • 1:48 TwoBobs F-15A Show Me State Eagles 48-109
  • 1:48 Flying Leathernecks Lords and Angels decals ODS FL 48003

one more question I have is how people are going to caontact me about my contributions will they email me or message me here that way I know thanks guys.

Private message on here. Unless u prefer email at which point you should contact bread and hell add it to your items.