1/48 su-24 m 90%

Beautiful finish! Nicely done! Did you have any fitting problems? I have it in stock and thinking to build it.

Hi EagleAciation I strongly recommend you buy Russian komplicate kit su-24 nose and clear resin wind screen to make your su24 look good OR cost you too much time to modify by youself, pls check te poto below

Untitled-1.jpg

the original trumpeter kit looks very frustrated to my eyes in nose and wind screen section

it's do not resemble a su-24 at all

rest of model kit is very good quality, I like their full range of russian guided weapons and top quality stencil decals

i got my su-24 for 49usd , I know it's bad shape of the nose and wind screen before i buy, but for weapons(I will fit them in my other projects su-22 su-25 mig-29 su27/33 series), it's worth 49usds

if you must build a su-24 in 48th scale ,you have no choice ,you have resin nose available and it's great improvement over the original kit ,i especially like the clear resin wind screen they provided.

Edited by coolt

Wow, nice build. I like it.

Did you use any aftermarket?

hi av8fan I do not use any aftermarkets , it's very hard job to finish this huge monster alone, I know i could not handle any extra works to dry fit the additional resins into it anymore , i have no courage and strength to fight against those ill-shaped trumpeter kit ,I need make some state of art tamiya or hasegawa kit to relax after this.

if you must build a su-24 in 48th scale ,you have no choice ,you have resin nose available and it's great improvement over the original kit ,i especially like the clear resin wind screen they provided.

Coolt, do you know where we can source the new nose?

BTW, fantastic model, nose correction or not.

Coolt, do you know where we can source the new nose?

BTW, fantastic model, nose correction or not.

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

In Russia, issued three sets of the Su-24M, details here Scale Shop

Edited by Nazar

Amazing weathering ,how u did it?

--an old friend for SC. :thumbsup:

hi all friends thank you kind comments on my model ,especially nazar comments on weathering

I do not finished all weathering yet, it looks exaggerated in weather effect by my own eyes too.

tommorow I will post finished model

as for the resin nose , the nazar's link is what I perfered too.the nose is a must have accessary

two mike : I like your 48th t-2c kit ,the design of the kit is very good ,the only thing I do not like is vacuum clear part, i prefer to pay extra $15 usd to buy a injection clear part

kind regards

coolt

especially nazar comments on weathering

Well, why irony, you really have a cool model, as you see it, the Su-24 I see a few on another, because he worked on this plane.

Why, then glued the tiger from the Su-33, by the way the number on the fuselage and the tank is usually the same.

4bf985c9a4bft.jpg b7f9a841aab3t.jpg

Edited by Nazar